• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Cub Vistara Silver Memberships

Piyushpg

TF Neo
Hi Everyone,

I have held a SBI Vistara Prime Card for past year, but since the exclusion of Rent Payment from points consideration, I have moved to IDFC Vistara Card. I am in the process of deactivation of my SBI Vistara card (deactivated and NOC generated on 19 May), while I am still a CV Silver member till 17 June 2024. My IDFC Vistara card is activated and I just got my first bill on 19 May itself.
I understand I will get a PE voucher and a class upgrade voucher on IDFC Bill Payment. But, what about the class upgrade voucher that accompanies the silver status? Does anyone holding two or more cards with silver status have any idea? Ideally, my silver status will renew before the expiry of the existing one (as per IDFC CC, within 5 days of bill payment), so does that renewal still accompany a class upgrade voucher? If not, what is the best possible way to get all benefits?

Also, I have a third CV Silver membership with Regalia Gold (recent upgrade from Millenia), which I am assuming is useless considering the rest?

For anyone who comes across this, yes! Even on premature renewal you get the one class upgrade voucher.
Even on the regalia renewal, I should get another one (at least according to the call executive).

Back