• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Must have Credit cards

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I have credit cards from the following banks now - HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Axis, IDFC, Stand Chartered and AMEX. Apart from these, is there any other bank's CC is good to have for offers?
I think I should add AU as I see lot of offers for it. Any other recommendations? What's your collection?
PS: Not looking to get all the bank's LTF CC. Just the most important ones.

D
I have credit cards from the following banks now - HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Axis, IDFC, Stand Chartered and AMEX. Apart from these, is there any other bank's CC is good to have for offers?
I think I should add AU as I see lot of offers for it. Any other recommendations? What's your collection?
PS: Not looking to get all the bank's LTF CC. Just the most important ones.
Do u have Axis airtel ?

@Shubham Yadav : Will it be easy/possible to get if I'm getting pre-approved notification from Airtel on thanks app & whatsapp.
I already hold 3 Axis cards, and the primary number is of Airtel only
Ignore pre approved notification in airtel app thats a lie massively spread by airtel balantly. Only pre approve offer available in axis app hold a true picture for concrete approval of airtel card.

As you are holding 3 card from axis its hard to say u would get approval for 4th card from axis if applied by online mode

However to best of my knowledge it is become public that axis is allowing 4th card if applied offline mode but online i cant say about it but if i remember correctly some people in this forum able to get 4th card that too online from axis.

Back