• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MUST HAVE Gadgets in 2024?

pranaym

TF Buzz
Not all of us are actively searching or educating themselves with new technologies and innovations, so I request you if you have any MUST HAVE gadget for everyone, please share the details below.

Reactions: SSV

pranaym

TF Buzz
If you ask me, wearing it to explore new things feels like a restriction to me. I am not sure if you would understand, but I like to keep my eyes free to look at anything. For example, technology used by Ironman, he doesnt use any eyewear.

akshayhs

TF Ace
going with the trend, Apple Vision Pro
What trend? There is no trend. Its just early adopter hype and it being a first gen product, most orders are getting returned. It happened with Apple watch 1st gen, it's happening with Apple Vision Pro and it will happen with Apple AirPower(if it ever gets launched)

Abhi5467

TF Select
Apple Vision Pro is just another screen to look at. Many of whom purchased returning it under 1 month return in US. It's basically a VR headset nothing else. And don't mind the health problems...you will be blind before it's warranty expires 🧑‍🦯 People just want to experience all PH stuff in POV💀 Forget your sleep rhythm when two 4k screen blinds your eyes as clear as daylight at 2am. I will experience it once it launch in India but never buy it.