• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas My Axis Atlas application is not moving

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis Atlas on 4th August online. Next day, one lady called me and told that she will make physical verification as it is a premium card. Vkyc is not sufficient. Then no response..I called back in the same number...she told me that no representative is found in my area. She will email to bank branch and they will arrange something...It will require some time...In the mean-time it is over 8 days now..Till now no communication from that lady or AXIS bank
First time I am facing this type of issue...every other time (including airtel axis) it was so quick and systematic...
What to do?
Please suggest and help

I do not know if this would work as I currently do not have a relationship with Axis Bank, but maybe you could try visiting nearest Axis branch and request a KYC using the CC application number

I do not know if this would work as I currently do not have a relationship with Axis Bank, but maybe you could try visiting nearest Axis branch and request a KYC using the CC application number
Ok..will do it after waiting for 1 more week...Thanks for the suggestion...It will be a hassle but if it solves the problem, I will take it

Ok..will do it after waiting for 1 more week...Thanks for the suggestion...It will be a hassle but if it solves the problem, I will take it
It will not solve the problem until and unless your CC application is pushed to the nearest branch. However, the nearest branch can then arrange a CC executive with either existing application (or the person can create a new application) and then help you to complete the verification and rest of the formalities.

If you just go and visit the branch with this issue, it will not solve the problem immediately.

It will not solve the problem until and unless your CC application is pushed to the nearest branch. However, the nearest branch can then arrange a CC executive with either existing application (or the person can create a new application) and then help you to complete the verification and rest of the formalities.

If you just go and visit the branch with this issue, it will not solve the problem immediately.
Ok,,,got it,,,then what to do? and how I will know my application is pushed to branch or not?

Ok,,,got it,,,then what to do? and how I will know my application is pushed to branch or not?
try to get a contact from nearest branch and give them a call. Discuss the situation before visiting the branch. :)
If I would be in your shoes, I would look around my neighborhood to check if anyone holds an account with that branch and take help from his RM to discuss the case.

If nothing works out, then yes, just do 1 visit to branch, discuss everything but be prepared for a 2nd visit after that as your 1st visit will just help you clear the air :)

try to get a contact from nearest branch and give them a call. Discuss the situation before visiting the branch. :)
If I would be in your shoes, I would look around my neighborhood to check if anyone holds an account with that branch and take help from his RM to discuss the case.

If nothing works out, then yes, just do 1 visit to branch, discuss everything but be prepared for a 2nd visit after that as your 1st visit will just help you clear the air :)
Thanks a lot for the suggestions....I Will keep updating...right now I will be just patient for 1 week....

I applied for Axis Atlas on 4th August online. Next day, one lady called me and told that she will make physical verification as it is a premium card. Vkyc is not sufficient. Then no response..I called back in the same number...she told me that no representative is found in my area. She will email to bank branch and they will arrange something...It will require some time...In the mean-time it is over 8 days now..Till now no communication from that lady or AXIS bank
First time I am facing this type of issue...every other time (including airtel axis) it was so quick and systematic...
What to do?
Please suggest and help
Hey, kindly answer some questions regarding Atlas, because I also want to apply for it. How did you apply for the card, online or offline? Also what did you submit, income proof or C2C?

Last edited:
Just now got call from local branch and one executive is coming to collect my last 3 month salary slip...after 10days some progress...I think after this it should be quick...let me see how it goes...

Now the lady who came, deleted my previous application and tried to give me vistara card, but luckily I spotted it..
It is really frustrating the scammy way Axis operates...
But, I wanted the Atlas card...hence, I have to bear with it....
In the process, I loose my Rs.2000 cashback from cashkaro...
anyway, I cursed the lady....
I do not know when I will get the card...
I have lost the faith...but for Accor hotel, this is the best card and I like Novotel..it is my favourite hotel...and accor points are virtually perpetual if simply transfer few points in every year

Now the lady who came, deleted my previous application and tried to give me vistara card, but luckily I spotted it..
I have lost the faith...but for Accor hotel, this is the best card and I like Novotel..it is my favourite hotel...and accor points are virtually perpetual if simply transfer few points in every year
Finally the sms otp says Club Vistara or atlas?
Not only Axis Bank all card selling guys are doing some cheating tactics to use our data to best

Copies are fine they will scan in their back office system
But to complete application submitted in their tab device they need otp from us
In sms otp we see card name and fees thats the confirmation which save us from the fraud of agents
Yes exactly, by the same way means reading the SMS before telling the OTP saved me....never hand over the mobile phone to the agent

What to do?
Please suggest and help
Bhai if you’re using any axis card for some time … then you might get atlas in pre - approved cards section . Have you checked ?

What to do?
Please suggest and help
Do you fulfill the income criteria ? Else atlas will be rejected imo .. i also got it pre - approved … on income basis i was denied .

@sonuyos this is why people crucify axis cc.

Back