• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas My Axis Atlas application is not moving

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis Atlas on 4th August online. Next day, one lady called me and told that she will make physical verification as it is a premium card. Vkyc is not sufficient. Then no response..I called back in the same number...she told me that no representative is found in my area. She will email to bank branch and they will arrange something...It will require some time...In the mean-time it is over 8 days now..Till now no communication from that lady or AXIS bank
First time I am facing this type of issue...every other time (including airtel axis) it was so quick and systematic...
What to do?
Please suggest and help

Bhai if you’re using any axis card for some time … then you might get atlas in pre - approved cards section . Have you checked ?
I checked just now and I am getting the card in my mobile app...I have income eligibility also..
@sonuyos this is why people crucify axis cc.
My previous application ID is rejected and new application id is generated...that means profit for the field executive whereas loss for me (cashkaro cashback)...
Now I am little undecided..thinking of canceling my application now as I did not like the cheating they did to me...
On the other hand, I am thinking about the good reward structure of the card...
what to do...what you suggest...Should I reject in taking delivery of the card?
Will it have any adverse impact on my future application... can I apply for this card, may be 1 year later?
I also do not mind, if any particular bank bans me...there are so many of them...

Back