• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My Bob primer application (father)

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Guyz it's been more than 2 months I applied for Bob card it finally got approved yesterday (Bob primer card) rupay select variant I'm happy with that card , but the issue was while applying the limit shown was 3l but now I received limit is 1l can I request them to reconsider the limit. Thankyou guyz coz at first I made a mistake from my side given incorrect add-on card details , after that took more than 1 month to delete the application after I applied that It got rejected, then I ask them to reconsider they reconsider my application suggested by @SSV

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guyz it's been more than 2 months I applied for Bob card it finally got approved yesterday (Bob primer card) rupay select variant I'm happy with that card , but the issue was while applying the limit shown was 3l but now I received limit is 1l can I request them to reconsider the limit. Thankyou guyz coz at first I made a mistake from my side given incorrect add-on card details , after that took more than 1 month to delete the application after I applied that It got rejected, then I ask them to reconsider they reconsider my application suggested by @SSV
Limit is shown as " Up to 3 Lakhs ". It doesn't mean you will get that exact limit, anything within 3L limit you will get as per your financial information provided to BOB.