• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My brother has been brainwashed into believing that removing netflix autopay option from is savings account using phonepe will impact his Cibil Score.

So my brother is under the impression that if he closes his phonepe autopay feature for netflix then his CIBIlL score will decline. He doesn’t even have any credit card. Just a fully paid and closed education loan.

How do I explain to him that transactions on savings and salary account does not impact his CIBIL score.

So my brother is under the impression that if he closes his phonepe autopay feature for netflix then his CIBIlL score will decline. He doesn’t even have any credit card. Just a fully paid and closed education loan.

How do I explain to him that transactions on savings and salary account does not impact his CIBIL score.

By showing this to him:

1691508246932.png

Attachments

• 1691508252726.png
    1691508252726.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 8

and this:

1691508348772.png

and this: I will stop here.. If he still doesn't believe, then he needs help....

1691508489098.png

and this: I will stop here.. If he still doesn't believe, then he needs help....

View attachment 25776

I did show him this article. He says that Savings account details are hidden and they do impact CIBIL because his best friend has told him this. He already has 3 netflix account now and he isn’t cancelling 2 of them because of this cibil fear.

I did show him this article. He says that Savings account details are hidden and they do impact CIBIL because his best friend has told him this. He already has 3 netflix account now and he isn’t cancelling 2 of them because of this cibil fear.
Uske best friend ka pata lagao pehle aur use peeto jaake misinformation spread karne ke liye. 😛

Only this aspect( i.e. financial) he doesn't believe or some other aspects also??
Is he very clean person?? does he do / try to do everything perfect?

Only Best Friend ?

ya phir

BFF- BEST FRIEND FOREVER ?

Ya phir

BAE- BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.
I really don’t know. He has also recently closed a BNPL account and received his NOC as well. Now he has a savings account where the MAB is ₹25000. Which he cannot maintain because he has other accounts as well. Now I asked him to close that savings account. He won’t do that also. He says that what if it was linked to my closed BNPL account and closing that savings account impacts my CIBIL score (PS he has never used his bnpl account to purchase anything so he has no dues or anything and has received the NOC as well). Idk what to do with this guy

I really don’t know. He has also recently closed a BNPL account and received his NOC as well. Now he has a savings account where the MAB is ₹25000. Which he cannot maintain because he has other accounts as well. Now I asked him to close that savings account. He won’t do that also. He says that what if it was linked to my closed BNPL account and closing that savings account impacts my CIBIL score (PS he has never used his bnpl account to purchase anything so he has no dues or anything and has received the NOC as well). Idk what to do with this guy
Usko Patanjali products se door rakho. Sab theek ho jayega. 😜

Back