• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! My Experience with IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card Application

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Gorillaz

TF Select
Hey everyone!

I recently applied for the IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card on 8th September and wanted to share my experience with you all.

I applied for the card online, and the process was super smooth. I completed all the required formalities online, including the VKYC (Video KYC), which was pretty straightforward. To my surprise, the card got approved within minutes! By the next day, I could already see the card in my RBL app, which was a pleasant surprise.

One thing to note: the card limit is shared with my existing RBL World Safari Credit Card, which might be the case for others who already have an RBL card. For anyone interested, I highly recommend this card if you have an existing RBL credit card, as the approval process is fast and easy. You can apply by visiting the official page.

Let me know if anyone else has had a similar experience or if you have any questions! 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1536.webp
    IMG_1536.webp
    625.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1537.webp
    IMG_1537.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1538.webp
    IMG_1538.webp
    518 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1539.webp
    IMG_1539.webp