• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My icici netbanking colour changed today this morning... What does it means..??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Its a 5 month old salary account.... Today I logged in and the colour is changed... Its showing privlge.... But account variant is still showing the original sbkit... As I opened the account offline...

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_103736.jpg
    IMG_20220926_103736.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 184
Account type like regular savings, special accounts like The One, gold etc does not change unless you upgrade/downgrade. But you will be in these HNI programs like Privilege, Wealth depends on the balance, salary credit amount, etc and your relationship with Bank. Enjoy whatever benefits it comes with.

Its a 5 month old salary account.... Today I logged in and the colour is changed... Its showing privlge.... But account variant is still showing the original sbkit... As I opened the account offline...
What does sbkit mean? Did your account got opened using instant kit like you got non personalized debit card instantly?

What does sbkit mean? Did your account got opened using instant kit like you got non personalized debit card instantly?
Yes i opened a regular savings account initially in rural branch with only 2000 mab..

Ah, that's what I thought. TBH , none of icici cards are worth the effort !
Currently icici has the offers on most websites in current festive season... Its only for that... Icici was never for rewards except apay card

Yes i opened a regular savings account initially in rural branch with only 2000 mab..

Currently icici has the offers on most websites in current festive season... Its only for that... Icici was never for rewards except apay card
I mean did you get instant welcome kit which debit card has no name printed on it.