• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My icici netbanking colour changed today this morning... What does it means..??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Its a 5 month old salary account.... Today I logged in and the colour is changed... Its showing privlge.... But account variant is still showing the original sbkit... As I opened the account offline...

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_103736.jpg
    IMG_20220926_103736.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 184
How to check if saving account converted into salary account? after receiving salary for 3+ months in the account.
U have to request from services section in imobile app.... For upgrade.... They will take 1 working day to upgrade... If they are satisfied

Make sure whatever company name u select... Select the parent company name.. Like for paytm... Its one97 communications limited . There shud ne neft/imps from parents company name

U will receive updates of the sr number on email as well as sms... And in required mab... U will be able to see zero.... After 2-3 days of conversion
I have FD based account, so MAB was already zero. I am thinking about breaking the FD for personal needs. That's why I have a doubt about it. I will break FD, Also I will check about MAB after a month if there any change.

I have FD based account, so MAB was already zero. I am thinking about breaking the FD for personal needs. That's why I have a doubt about it. I will break FD, Also I will check about MAB after a month if there any change.
Then break the fd.... If u get sms/email like this

Dear Customer,

your request to update employer name in your ICICI Bank Savings Account XXxxx has been completed.

Sincerely,
Team ICICI Bank

This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply to the same.

Then its been successfully converted to Salary account

Then break the fd.... If u get sms/email like this

Dear Customer,

your request to update employer name in your ICICI Bank Savings Account XXxxx has been completed.

Sincerely,
Team ICICI Bank

This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply to the same.

Then its been successfully converted to Salary account
Oh okay, Thanks man.

U have to request from services section in imobile app.... For upgrade.... They will take 1 working day to upgrade... If they are satisfied

Make sure whatever company name u select... Select the parent company name.. Like for paytm... Its one97 communications limited . There shud ne neft/imps from parents company name
But sir @Batmanbaba you are doing neft yourself. So how did they approve it to convert to salary account after the request?

But sir @Batmanbaba you are doing neft yourself. So how did they approve it to convert to salary account after the request?
That is a whole different story.... Obviously I cant reveal in public forums... But I just got the salary credited for 1 month and requested and it was converted....my branch manager helped a bit.... He had to fulfill his target... And there was no loss for me...