• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My journey in getting an SC credit card.

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
I applied for an SC credit card for the first time in March 2022. The card was declined instantly.

In the mid of June, an agent from SC called me saying I had pre-approved to ease my trip card with a limit so and so. He processed my application. I got a verification link that redirected me to enter my Aadar no and otp. Post that I received an SMS with otp and SC called me the next min to share the same.

The next day I got the vkyc link to do. I have done it, where my office address pincode is wrong and KYC got rejected. Again, they sent another kyc link, this time I was asked to say yes to whatever they asked. I did, again got rejected. This time they said pan card isn't the original one. I was fed up and stopped receiving their calls.

FInally, after a few days, I lift their call and said no. They said we'll make a new application with the correct details again.

Repeated the same process, right after vkc, got the card approved and this morning got the credentials for net banking and got the highest credit limit among my cards.

I applied for an SC credit card for the first time in March 2022. The card was declined instantly.

In the mid of June, an agent from SC called me saying I had pre-approved to ease my trip card with a limit so and so. He processed my application. I got a verification link that redirected me to enter my Aadar no and otp. Post that I received an SMS with otp and SC called me the next min to share the same.

The next day I got the vkyc link to do. I have done it, where my office address pincode is wrong and KYC got rejected. Again, they sent another kyc link, this time I was asked to say yes to whatever they asked. I did, again got rejected. This time they said pan card isn't the original one. I was fed up and stopped receiving their calls.

FInally, after a few days, I lift their call and said no. They said we'll make a new application with the correct details again.

Repeated the same process, right after vkc, got the card approved and this morning got the credentials for net banking and got the highest credit limit among my cards.
Can you share sc agent number in dm?

I applied for this at the start of the year but the application got stuck and never got a response. I lost interest as well but over the coming months, I received number of calls from SCB saying pre approved cards for me. Finally, I said yes to a pre approved Ease my trip CC mostly to ensure my wife can use as it as add on. I checked whether this will be possible to have add on CC issued and they assured me it will be fine. So I said yes to the pre approved, no docs or anything, one verification call and the card was sent home in 2 days. Super smooth I'd say.
But the main reason I got this was to get the add on, for that I've been struggling for around 2 months. I even had to visit their branch twice and no progress. Let's hope this is resolved soon.

I had sc yatra card (transferred from Barclays)
Not using it from almost ten years
But getting regular statement till date
Not getting any reason to reactivate it.

Back