• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mytra Kotak Card Scam

Hello Friends,

I've applied for myntra kotak card on 31st March through myntra app as It was showing No joining fee and 3 year no annual fee. But After applying, the card got approved and kotak sent me a application pdf, where the joining and annual fee is mentioned i.e 500 INR. I've marked a complaint regarding misleading advertising on consumer court online portal. After 2 days of complaint, I received call from myntra and they asked me to wait for next business days. After 2 business days, they called and asked to wait for another 2 days. Same thing happend again and again till now and there is no solution. Now again, I've marked my complaint in consumer court portal and waiting for update. Now, There are only 2-3 days left the activate the card or it will be dismissed. What should I do in this case?

bhushan0101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

I've applied for myntra kotak card on 31st March through myntra app as It was showing No joining fee and 3 year no annual fee. But After applying, the card got approved and kotak sent me a application pdf, where the joining and annual fee is mentioned i.e 500 INR. I've marked a complaint regarding misleading advertising on consumer court online portal. After 2 days of complaint, I received call from myntra and they asked me to wait for next business days. After 2 business days, they called and asked to wait for another 2 days. Same thing happend again and again till now and there is no solution. Now again, I've marked my complaint in consumer court portal and waiting for update. Now, There are only 2-3 days left the activate the card or it will be dismissed. What should I do in this case?
It is clearly mentioned on myntra terms and conditions that the 3 years free will be set off with myntra gift voucher of 500 Rs.
there is already thread for this you will find all discution related to this on that post.