• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MyZone Rejected; but getting mails of offers on my MyZone Credit Card!

pradeepG

TF Premier
Applied in September for LTF MyZone, Rejected in 24 hours. Have Account since 2019. What can this be, had i had a chance of card? how my mail id ended in list of Card Holders? Don't have any other Axis Card.

Solution
So, the funda was that there was a pre approved offer in the account for which no mail or sms was received, just these mails of benefits started receiving. After a few days 2-3 call from Axis bank came to inform and take consent for application. Thanks all.
Those are mostly promotional mails. This has been observed in very rare cases that a card is showing as approved even after getting decline message. If you can't see the card, it's just another promotional mail.

This mail!!
>> Apart from this as i remember on Wednesday afternoon around 3 o'clock there was a call(blank call of 8-9 sec, ended from their side) from a number which when searched upon truecaller shows number is of Axis Bank Premium Services. When called back they didnt know what the call was about, so said to me that will arrange a callback from same person, but no callback since then.
>> mail has came twice till now, on Wednesday and Today again.

1667580810445.png

1667580862211.png

Applied in September for LTF MyZone, Rejected in 24 hours. Have Account since 2019. What can this be, had i had a chance of card? how my mail id ended in list of Card Holders? Don't have any other Axis Card.
Do u have any other credit cards? Why it was rejected even you have account since 2019

Do u have any other credit cards? Why it was rejected even you have account since 2019
No other Credit Card. Axis is like that only, doesn't provide pre-approved even if account is regularly maintained and have long term relationship.
They just said Rejected due to internal policy, no explanation provided, even after followup and request for reconsideration.
No Card is showing in App too.

No other Credit Card. Axis is like that only, doesn't provide pre-approved even if account is regularly maintained and have long term relationship.
They just said Rejected due to internal policy, no explanation provided, even after followup and request for reconsideration.
No Card is showing in App too.
Take gap before applying axis credit cards, axis bank cooling period is 6 months. If u apply every monthly they will reject only without even agent verification. I personally faced this issue with axis bank

Hi I applied for MyZone card on Oct 12 no update after verification visit. So I called Axis Bank on Wednesday they said application got rejected. On thursday I get the following message saying Card is approved. Who should I believe? Screenshot_20221105-000517.jpg

I already have 2 Axis Cards Flipkart and IndianOil on checking the app it shows MyZone card but the card details are not shown. So is my application approved or not?

Applied only once in September (as was LTF), I dont think *generally* there are any agent in-person verification for existing maintained account holder.

Hi I applied for MyZone card on Oct 12 no update after verification visit. So I called Axis Bank on Wednesday they said application got rejected. On thursday I get the following message saying Card is approved. Who should I believe? View attachment 6447

I already have 2 Axis Cards Flipkart and IndianOil on checking the app it shows MyZone card but the card details are not shown. So is my application approved or not?
You can consider It to be Approved, but highly unlikely to be LTF.

Applied only once in September (as was LTF), I dont think *generally* there are any agent in-person verification for existing maintained account holder.
Yea I agree mostly agent won't visit for account holders. When my first attempt for axis cc initially the verification took some days but after from 3rd attempt I got rejected messages in 24 hours, I have made totally 6 attempts. So I stopped applying for 6 months.

This month I have taken IDFC WOW FD based card for getting other cc offers as pre-approved. Yesterday I saw Indian oil axis cc as LTF in my axis app so applied and got approved instantly.

Yea I agree mostly agent won't visit for account holders. When my first attempt for axis cc initially the verification took some days but after from 3rd attempt I got rejected messages in 24 hours, I have made totally 6 attempts. So I stopped applying for 6 months.

This month I have taken IDFC WOW FD based card for getting other cc offers as pre-approved. Yesterday I saw Indian oil axis cc as LTF in my axis app so applied and got approved instantly.
Congratulations. Yes IOCL AXIS is LTF as of now under offer. See this thread https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-bank-indian-oil-credit-card-ltf.4031/

So, the funda was that there was a pre approved offer in the account for which no mail or sms was received, just these mails of benefits started receiving. After a few days 2-3 call from Axis bank came to inform and take consent for application. Thanks all.

Solution
Back