• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NACH e-Mandate - termination issues

gischethans

TF Buzz
I had set up eMandate-based SIP through MF Central early last month. Soon after creation, I realized that it was a daily SIP and not monthly. With multiple dropdowns on the page, daily is the default.

With MF Central being the least supportive, I had to cancel the SIPs from the UTI site. All was well until last week and I had also created a monthly SIP for the same fund. Since that did not get executed, I raised the issue to MF Central. Now they went the extra mile and restored the daily SIP as well.

Sensing possibility of multiple debits, I deleted the mandate and terminated the SIPs everywhere. To my surprise, the daily SIPs started executing today. Very soon my account will be emptied if it goes on and I have to face penalties unnecessarily.

I contacted UTI support and while they were supportive, I had to write an email - even though they weren't sure why the debits were happening and how long it would take to stop that.

Did anyone face similar issues?

I raised the issue to MF Central. Now they went the extra mile and restored the daily SIP as well.

Sensing possibility of multiple debits, I deleted the mandate and terminated the SIPs everywhere. To my surprise, the daily SIPs started executing today
a bald man is covering his face with his hands while another man looks on .

Back