• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need a suggestion, am I over levereged?

Did you forget to add your Income?
without that how would anyone tell if you are overleverage or not?

I have been getting rejection from few banks ( HSBC,AU,INDUSIND,FEDERAL ) during last 6 months or so. Before that within 1 year I have availed around 7-8 cards from different banks. Latest cards I have got are BoB(50k) and Amex (500K). I have around 20 enquiries in last 6 months. Looks like I am also facing this over leveraged issue. I have home+topup+car loans and 15 credit card with 0 late payments in last 7-8years with cibil of 800+. Should I close few of the cards or wait for few months before cibil enquiries are reduced in my account?

I have been getting rejection from few banks ( HSBC,AU,INDUSIND,FEDERAL ) during last 6 months or so. Before that within 1 year I have availed around 7-8 cards from different banks. Latest cards I have got are BoB(50k) and Amex (500K). I have around 20 enquiries in last 6 months. Looks like I am also facing this over leveraged issue. I have home+topup+car loans and 15 credit card with 0 late payments in last 7-8years with cibil of 800+. Should I close few of the cards or wait for few months before cibil enquiries are reduced in my account?
why do u need more cards? 7-8 cards 20 enquiries.. no wonder you r getting rejected.. you are a classic credit HUNGRY negative profile for the banks.. slow down.. do nothing now for next 12 months...leverage is clearly not the issue..

why do u need more cards? 7-8 cards 20 enquiries.. no wonder you r getting rejected.. you are a classic credit HUNGRY negative profile for the banks.. slow down.. do nothing now for next 12 months...leverage is clearly not the issue..
I want to have these LTF card to avail online sale offers. You can call me Discount hungry, but that's the only purpose. I primary use 2-3 cards but wanted to have most of these just in case. Will wait for a while before trying another one.

Archal jxjzjsjssnnssdd shshd
By your post I guess you are over drunk.
drunk the simpsons GIF

Au rejects many, indusind approves , federal many reported rejection. So problem seems at bank side. Also few banks reject because of self employed and same work and home address.

Au rejects many, indusind approves , federal many reported rejection. So problem seems at bank side. Also few banks reject because of self employed and same work and home address.
Thanks, I just wanted to know the reason behind these rejections. I believe it's because of enquiries but then I have 2 home loans (base+topup) and 1 car loan adding upto my 1 yr annual income but these being secured loans shouldn't be a bad factor I guess.

Back