• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need advice regarding conditional LTF offer I received for HDFC Business Regalia

isatyajeet

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

I am new here, and kinda new to credit cards as well. I currently have only two credit cards, ICICI Amazon Pay, and recently got IndusInd Legend which was LTF. I was looking to get a HDFC credit card, so I opened an account (Savings Max) with them 5-6 months ago. Then I switched all my transactions to HDFC bank. A few months ago I opened an FD of 10lac as well. Yesterday I received this email about the offer from HDFC. It's for Business Regalia. Now I want to know if I should grab this or not. I read about the card, and I deduced that it's a pretty good card, I watched TechnoFino's old video about this as well. It's a good first step towards getting Infinia, if I am not wrong.

I also have this doubt regarding the LTF offer. On the email I received it says it is LTF. When I go the HDFC page and see the offer for me, it shows me this:

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 2.45.37 PM.png

If I am not wrong, this is not actually completely LTF, it's conditional. I have to spend 1lac in 90days to make it LTF?

Also, I also watched the video recently about how HDFC changed the Millennia card's reward system, and how Millennia is now better than Regalia. Is that true, and should I then ask for Millennia or Business Regalia is still better?

Solution
Hello everyone,

I am new here, and kinda new to credit cards as well. I currently have only two credit cards, ICICI Amazon Pay, and recently got IndusInd Legend which was LTF. I was looking to get a HDFC credit card, so I opened an account (Savings Max) with them 5-6 months ago. Then I switched all my transactions to HDFC bank. A few months ago I opened an FD of 10lac as well. Yesterday I received this email about the offer from HDFC. It's for Business Regalia. Now I want to know if I should grab this or not. I read about the card, and I deduced that it's a pretty good card, I watched TechnoFino's old video about this as well. It's a good first step towards getting Infinia, if I am not wrong.

I also have this doubt regarding the...
Hello everyone,

I also have this doubt regarding the LTF offer. On the email I received it says it is LTF. When I go the HDFC page and see the offer for me, it shows me this:

View attachment 3492

If I am not wrong, this is not actually completely LTF, it's conditional. I have to spend 1lac in 90days to make it LTF?

Also, I also watched the video recently about how HDFC changed the Millennia card's reward system, and how Millennia is now better than Regalia. Is that true, and should I then ask for Millennia or Business Regalia is still better?
Yes the picture you attached says that this is conditional ltf. There are also different methods other than spending which is already written their 1. Take addon card or 2. Balance transfer of min 10k
I am not sure about this kindly recheck once.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 3492

Yes, it's a conditional LTF offer. Refer the last point in the screenshot.

Regarding Millennia vs Regalia, choose according to your spending pattern. If it's high, Regalia would be a better bet. For detailed comparison check YouTube videos.

And if you have better cards available for your spends and going for Regalia to just get a HDFC CC, go ahead. As Regalia is higher in hierarchy than Millennia!

Solution
Yes, it's a conditional LTF offer. Refer the last point in the screenshot.

Regarding Millennia vs Regalia, choose according to your spending pattern. If it's high, Regalia would be a better bet. For detailed comparison check YouTube videos.

And if you have better cards available for your spends and going for Regalia to just get a HDFC CC, go ahead. As Regalia is higher in hierarchy than Millennia!
Thank you. Actually as per my spends, I think I should've gone with Millennia for cash backs, but I am more inclined towards the hierarchy. I have decided to go with Business Regalia.

Thanks again

Reactions: 007
Back