• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need agent help for My zone LTF C2C basis

Dexter384

TF Buzz
I have FK Axis card 30k 4 months old
Apay ICICI 80k 4 months old
ICICI InstaPlatinum 9k FD based 11 months old
Cibil 750 ~

I applied for through my axis app 4 days ago Myzone LTF was rejected today. Any agent who sources tamilnadu customers.

Cibil 750 ~

I applied for through my axis app 4 days ago Myzone LTF was rejected today. Any agent who sources tamilnadu customers.
Hey, I just want to add that just day before yesterday I had an interaction with Axis Bank Agent at my branch and he said that LTF offer is only for online applicants...further I read somewhere that there is a cooling period of 3 months after an online application for Axis Bank CC (no such cooling period for application via agents)

Strange

TF Legend
Cibil 750 ~

Have you got rejection email with pdf? Check that pdf, if there is duplicate application mentioned then apply after 6-7 months.

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey, I just want to add that just day before yesterday I had an interaction with Axis Bank Agent at my branch and he said that LTF offer is only for online applicants...further I read somewhere that there is a cooling period of 3 months after an online application for Axis Bank CC (no such cooling period for application via agents)
Cibil 750 ~

Check the T&C below.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 6.24.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 6.24.06 PM.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 24

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Thank you for your application of the Axis Bank Credit Card. We would like to inform you that approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting specific Terms and Conditions.
We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy we cannot process your request at this stage.

it was their reply, I had written email to pno@axisbank.com
I have applied through that promo banner only.
I repeated got calls for myzone after getting fk but with annual and joining fee.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thank you for your application of the Axis Bank Credit Card. We would like to inform you that approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting specific Terms and Conditions.
We have reviewed your card application and as per our internal policy we cannot process your request at this stage.

it was their reply, I had written email to pno@axisbank.com
I have applied through that promo banner only.
I repeated got calls for myzone after getting fk but with annual and joining fee.
It could be after applying fk you need 6 month gap for ltf card of axis, it axis thing. Other bank don't these if it was paid card then you would got approved message instead of rejection.