• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need clarification on complimentary privilege card with priority savings account.

RishabhJain

TF Neo
I have recently opened priority savings account in axis Bank today I got the welcome kit.
In the welcome kit,
It's mentioned as complimentary privilege credit card

• Is there any waiting time of getting this card in priority account as in prestige account there is a waiting period of 6 months.

• Is there any income proof required to get this complimentary privilege credit card.

I had contacted the credit card person in branch she said income proof is required as her senior was saying this.

There is no * marked anywhere in the article of complimentary credit card regarding the approval/rejection or income proof required.

If branch persons are conveying wrong statements and won't helping in this then where we can escalate this matter so we can get satisfactory resolution.

Please share your valuable comments.

Attachments

• IMG-20221027-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20221027-WA0001.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 21
Got a mail, try searching here, u will find the thread.

Fuel was not there since start. And insurance is also not excluded.

On its own its not a great card.

If you like shopping from Myntra/Shoppers stop, a combo of Magnus+Privilege is pretty awesome. For 1L spends on Magnus, you get 31000 RPs. Using 31250 which you can get vouchers worth ~ Rs. 12,500, maybe on its own its not a great card, but with Magnus it has a huge reward rate, even if you take out 1770 renewal fees, you get ~10% reward rate.

Fuel was not there since start. And insurance is also not excluded.

On its own its not a great card.

If you like shopping from Myntra/Shoppers stop, a combo of Magnus+Privilege is pretty awesome. For 1L spends on Magnus, you get 31000 RPs. Using 31250 which you can get vouchers worth ~ Rs. 12,500, maybe on its own its not a great card, but with Magnus it has a huge reward rate, even if you take out 1770 renewal fees, you get ~10% reward rate.
Normally utility covers insurance too. At least that's how it is for sbi Cashback card.

Someone told me that u don't need to hold privilege card to buy brand vouchers. It is possible even without that. Plus magnus has 4x reward rate against air miles now. So, this 2x seem less now😅.

Someone told me that u don't need to hold privilege card to buy brand vouchers. It is possible even without that.
It was the case before someone shared that on Twitter and it got taken down 🤣

Plus magnus has 4x reward rate against air miles now. So, this 2x seem less now
Definitely travel is much better than shopping. I convert every point to CV miles as I do a lot of domestic travel. Didn’t know about this before getting Magnus and had just used up 35k points for shopping 🥲🥲🥲🥲

It was the case before someone shared that on Twitter and it got taken down 🤣

Definitely travel is much better than shopping. I convert every point to CV miles as I do a lot of domestic travel. Didn’t know about this before getting Magnus and had just used up 35k points for shopping 🥲🥲🥲🥲
@Subhankar Can you confirm if u r still able to buy brand vouchers without holding privilege card?

Back