• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for Homeloan balance transfer

prashu

TF Premier
Hi everyone,

I took homeloan of 12.5L in Tata Capital Housing Loan in dec 2022. Current rate of interest is 13.75% I want to balance transfer homeloan to bank.
Is it a good decision to balance transfer? Suggest me a best bank for low interest rates.

Solution
@SSV could you please loop who can help here 🥹

Hi everyone,

I took homeloan of 12.5L in Tata Capital Housing Loan in dec 2022. Current rate of interest is 13.75% I want to balance transfer homeloan to bank.
Is it a good decision to balance transfer? Suggest me a best bank for low interest rates.

Definitely recommended ..
It seems HL balance transfer to HSBC had been a very good option as per this user..
Have a look at this and update us the outcome , if you decided to proceed.

The only potential downside may be your serviceability..

All the best

Thread 'Moving Home Loan from HDFC to HSBC' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/moving-home-loan-from-hdfc-to-hsbc.26238/
Hi everyone,

Did they increase the interest in b/w or was it the same from starting?

Back