• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for HYD to Incheon Flight booking

jlevi07

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What is the best way to book round-trip from Hyderabad to Incheon. Should I buy miles from any miles program or book directly from any site offering lowest price. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Share more details about your current card collection and Airmiles accumulated so far.
Any Specific Airlines you are looking for? No of Passengers.
Also share which class u want to travel n tentative dates.

To get the basic idea check first in google flights
I am booking for 1 person from Aug 21-28 in economy. I will have to buy miles if that is the cheaper option .I have recently acquired axis altas and yes marquee. I want to book the flight with the least layover time as there are no direct flights from Hyderabad.

As per Ur Dates.

Revenue ticket will cost around =Rs. 51405 Thai Airways( Onward=10hrs, Return=17hrs) ( If u use atlas for booking u will get 5X Points =2570 Points which u can transfer to many partner)

If u want to book through points its expensive 80K Points + 7150+ Forex Charges.. IF u have those points ok No point in Buying it as it will be expensive and you would be paying more.

As per Ur Dates.

Revenue ticket will cost around =Rs. 51405 Thai Airways( Onward=10hrs, Return=17hrs) ( If u use atlas for booking u will get 5X Points =2570 Points which u can transfer to many partner)

If u want to book through points its expensive 80K Points + 7150+ Forex Charges.. IF u have those points ok No point in Buying it as it will be expensive and you would be paying more.
Thank you for your speedy response.

Back