• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for scapia card

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Guyz, I recently received a msg from scapia is it worth to apply scapia, will I get approved or chance of getting rejected? Or can I apply federal core card which one doubt you suggest.

Hey you can now restart your application to get your Scapia Federal Credit Card. We are sorry for the long wait, the issues have now been resolved. Click here to complete the application: https://scapia.onelink.me/OTN60k0fj

Guyz, I recently received a msg from scapia is it worth to apply scapia, will I get approved or chance of getting rejected? Or can I apply federal core card which one doubt you suggest.

Hey you can now restart your application to get your Scapia Federal Credit Card. We are sorry for the long wait, the issues have now been resolved. Click here to complete the application: https://scapia.onelink.me/OTN60k0fj
I would suggest you to first apply core Federal cc. That's also lifetime free. But if your priority is zero forex markup, then scapia is for you.

Despite of recent reductions in limits, it is still a good alternative for unlimited airport lounges in case you fly frequently. I have done over 50 visits in last 6 months. Just spent 5000 pm and you are good to go. I will close the card once they put limit on the number of visits, till then keep minting. Major USP is it works alomost on all the airports in India, they don't have tieup with dreamfolks and works on pinelabs machine only.

Despite of recent reductions in limits, it is still a good alternative for unlimited airport lounges in case you fly frequently. I have done over 50 visits in last 6 months. Just spent 5000 pm and you are good to go. I will close the card once they put limit on the number of visits, till then keep minting. Major USP is it works alomost on all the airports in India, they don't have tieup with dreamfolks and works on pinelabs machine only.
Ohkk sir not a frequent traveler. So it's not a benefit for me

Back