• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help regarding kotak credit card application

dino

TF Premier
Hello everyone.....i applied for kotak league rupay credit card just 30 minutes ago and received the sms containing my application number.
But Screenshot_20230826-093043.png after just 3 minutes i received a mail from kotak bank saying "my application is on hold status as we are awaiting your consent through the link forwarded via SMS on your registered mobile number."
Screenshot_20230826-093008.png
But i did not receive any such texts.....i called customer care ...they have no idea about and told me to wait 3 working days.

Any suggestions...what is this?
And what can i do?

Ps:- i already have kotak 811 saving account and kotak mojo credit card

akki7163

TF Select
Hello everyone.....i applied for kotak league rupay credit card just 30 minutes ago and received the sms containing my application number.
But Screenshot_20230826-093043.png after just 3 minutes i received a mail from kotak bank saying "my application is on hold status as we are awaiting your consent through the link forwarded via SMS on your registered mobile number."
But i did not receive any such texts.....i called customer care ...they have no idea about and told me to wait 3 working days.

And what can i do?

They send a link in which they are taking your consent for processing the card.

akshayhs

TF Ace
This forum category is not meant for finance related queries.

Just because your post doesn't get any responses does not imply you can create a separate post in a separate section. Wait for someone to respond.
@ashwink @CMG

dino

TF Premier
same situation here. I applied for league rupay card and got the similar email but no SMS. Shall i contact customer care ?
If you already have any sort of relationship with kotak.
Don't do anything.....your card will be approved automatically in 2 days.

If nothing happens after 2 days....then contact customer care.
But already having a relationship is a must.

If you don't have any relationship....then you can contact customer care. Because i don't know what's the procedure in this case.

Mysterio_6174

TF Select

And what can i do?

Is your card approved?
I am in same situation