• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help regarding sbi cashback card

dadofjohnwick

TF Select
I applied for the cashback card on the sprint portal and got instant approval. But at the end it tells that your virtual card is being generated using your application number; but I'm getting an error saying that we need some more time and to try again.
Because of this I'm not even able to see my 16 digit card number to start transacting. Even in the SBI card app I tried to look everywhere but it doesn't show. Pls help.

I applied for cashback card. Phone verification is completed, agent told me the the card is approved. The limit will be decided on cibil. I am holding simply click with 40k limit. Any way i can ask for higher limit on cashback card.
I hold ICICI platinum card with 240k.

I applied for cashback card. Phone verification is completed, agent told me the the card is approved. The limit will be decided on cibil. I am holding simply click with 40k limit. Any way i can ask for higher limit on cashback card.
I hold ICICI platinum card with 240k.
You can't as of now, keep using it and after 6 months hopefully they will increase your limit or you can request for limit enhancement.

Back