• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need information about bird lounge Bhubaneswar airport

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I'll be flying out of Bhubaneswar airport next month. Never been to Bhubaneswar airport so I have no idea about it.

If I understand correctly, Bird lounge Bhubaneswar is located at landside. I'll be flying from international terminal. Airasia flight.

Is this lounge accessible to international flyers (as the lounge is on landside, so I am guessing it'll be before immigration and security. Or, it is only for domestic passengers?

Tried finding information on the internet but couldn't find any. Any kind of information will be very helpful.

I had domestic flight to Delhi last month. This lounge is located even before check-in counter. As the airport is very small, if you reach 3 to 4 hours before flight, most probably there will not be anyone at check-in counter.

Lounge is also very small. Not sufficient place to even walk. Lounge is constructed in total area is approx 600 - 700 sq ft.

All this is from Domestic flight point of view. Not aware about international flight.

@V G is on point,
Very small lounge,
Located even before check in counters,
So absolutely useless unless you're transiting and have some time to kill

And only for Domestic terminal

@V G is on point,
Very small lounge,
Located even before check in counters,
So absolutely useless unless you're transiting and have some time to kill

And only for Domestic terminal
So, domestic terminal and international terminal is totally different? Any lounge available at international terminal?

I had domestic flight to Delhi last month. This lounge is located even before check-in counter. As the airport is very small, if you reach 3 to 4 hours before flight, most probably there will not be anyone at check-in counter.

Lounge is also very small. Not sufficient place to even walk. Lounge is constructed in total area is approx 600 - 700 sq ft.

All this is from Domestic flight point of view. Not aware about international flight.
Thank you for the information.

Yeah, different
No lounge in international terminal as far as i know, very small terminal at that, very few international flights as such
That's sad brother. I'll be travelling for few hours by train to reach Bhubaneshwar to catch AirAsia flight to KUL. Looks like I'll have to pack food for home.

I guess for free flight, this much of hardship is acceptable.

That's sad brother. I'll be travelling for few hours by train to reach Bhubaneshwar to catch AirAsia flight to KUL. Looks like I'll have to pack food for home.

I guess for free flight, this much of hardship is acceptable.
There's good food in bhubaneswar town if you got time, and air asia has decent options on-board

Domestic departures has some decent eateries like Maggis point, a Dosa joint, etc
Similar joints should be there at international departures

There's good food in bhubaneswar town if you got time, and air asia has decent options on-board

Domestic departures has some decent eateries like Maggis point, a Dosa joint, etc
Similar joints should be there at international departures
I'll have around 5-6 hours before flight.

Back