• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need some information/confirmation for the complimentary Lounge access and Spa access

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Team,
I'm planning to travel to Kolkata from Hyderabad and I want to use complimentary Lounge and spa access. I hold IDFC wealth CC.

How do I do that?

Customer support said that are no spending criteria for this month. The spending criteria starts only from May1st.

CS asked to swipe CC at both spa and lounge where as the dreamfolks guys say that I need to use dreamfolks card at spa not CC. Which one of the these is correct?

Also, I will be traveling from Kolkata to Hyderabad on may1st and want to use same services, CS confirmed that since I have made more than 20k transactions in March as their cycle starts from 5th to 5th they say they will be looking into march spends not April spends. I'm eligible for the same in Kolkata too. And then my complimentary quota for this quarter is done. Is my understanding correct?

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
at spa use the dreamfolks card, at lounge use the cc. qr works at both places. this is confirmed by both dreamfolks & the spa.

P.S. at spa they are stringent on matching the name with boarding pass.