• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Some Suggestions for Axis Bank Credit Card Upgrade

I have Axis Freecharge Credit Card and 3 months already passed. Any easy way is there to get Axis Flipkart Credit Card? I contacted through Web Chat and they told me to apply for fresh application. I need your suggestions and I want to know if they give a secondary card on the basis on my current card. Because many people received 2 to 3 cards 😀

Last edited:
I have Axis Freecharge Credit Card with 20k limit and 3 months already passed. Any easy way is there to get Axis Flipkart Credit Card? I contacted through Web Chat and they told me to apply for fresh application. I need your suggestions and I want to know if they give a secondary card on the basis on my current card. Because many people received 2 to 3 cards 😀
You can apply freshly from their site. I did it even though in app it didn't show any option for pre-approved card.

You can apply freshly from their site. I did it even though in app it didn't show any option for pre-approved card.
Ok, any physical verification? Any income documents submitted? When I tried last week I got message that you are already holding credit card. When I try now I got this message (see the picture for message). Totally confused 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-23-13-09-32-85_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-23-13-09-32-85_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 17
Ok, any physical verification? Any income documents submitted? When I tried last week I got message that you are already holding credit card. When I try now I got this message (see the picture for message). Totally confused 🤔🤔
I had Flipkart card. Then last month I applied for MyZone card through their website(via Cashkaro->Bankkaro). I didn't provide any income documents and there was no physical verification as well.

So I hope I can apply for Flipkart card also because now card became old of three months. Did you receive any call for verification?
There is no cool off period for new application.. only if your application got rejected you have to wait, and if you want flipkart card call customer care and tell them to upgrade your card.. they will give you new flipkart card and your existing card will also be active.. Just confirm they are upgrading right now.. Its the easiest way to get axis flipkart..

There is no cool off period for new application.. only if your application got rejected you have to wait, and if you want flipkart card call customer care and tell them to upgrade your card.. they will give you new flipkart card and your existing card will also be active.. Just confirm they are upgrading right now.. Its the easiest way to get axis flipkart..
Ok thanks for suggestion. I tried through web chat and they don't have any idea 😃

I will call them and enquire about it

Back