• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestion for UPI QR code for business.

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have started a startup.

Opened a current account in company name. I need UPI QR to accept payment from customers. At the time of account opening they said they'll provide QR code but they are not helping now.

I want to know:
1. What is the charges for accepting UPI payment as a merchant through 3rd party such as phonepay, gpay etc.?
2. Which company is better and hassle free?

Try Paytm, it’s free account setup, free for upi payments & rupay cc payments upto ₹2000. They’ll charge 2.25% for more than ₹2000 payments via rupay cc. They’ll give soundbox with monthly subscription(approximately ₹125+ Gst).
Documents you need is Aadhar Pan & Business proof, I’m attaching the acceptable documents for business proof according to Paytm. paytm is very hassle free setup for business payments

Attachments

• IMG_7664.jpeg
    IMG_7664.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 38
Try Paytm, it’s free account setup, free for upi payments & rupay cc payments upto ₹2000. They’ll charge 2.25% for more than ₹2000 payments via rupay cc. They’ll give soundbox with monthly subscription(approximately ₹125+ Gst).
Documents you need is Aadhar Pan & Business proof, I’m attaching the acceptable documents for business proof according to Paytm. paytm is very hassle free setup for business payments
Thank you very much. This is helpful

Union bank provide Merchant QR With SOundbox they have tie Up with MSwipe Reach out to branch they will do it or customer care. Soundbox Charges 125 Rupee Per month installation 350 Rupee I guess
Thanks. I went to branch and they said qr facility is not available.

Opened a current account in company name. I need UPI QR to accept payment from customers. At the time of account opening they said they'll provide QR code but they are not helping now.

I want to know:
1. What is the charges for accepting UPI payment as a merchant through 3rd party such as phonepay, gpay etc.?
Go for paytm business … soundbox rental is (125+ gst ) & you can also get card machine by paying 2k ( without printer one ) as far as I remember when i signed up … sim charge is 30/ month … Paytm business App interface is also great … 👍🏻

Wrong info. RuPay CC UPI payment acceptance charges depend on business category.

MDR charges between 1.25% to 3%.

Take Bharatpe merchant QR and register under Electronic category - charges - 1.3%+GST for more than ₹2000 payments via rupay cc UPI.

I want to know:
Normal bank account link UPI payment acceptance is 100% FREE.

I want to know:
I'd suggest hdfc smarthub

If u have small business savings acc is enough with hdfc or if u have huge transaction count take current acc in hdfc

U will get BHARAT QR so, u can accept any type of payments like visa cc rupay cc, and dc and regular UPI

U will get a soundbox and detailed report of transactions

Coming to charges :
It depends on which category ur business comes under and mcc

Here are the details for ur ref...

Attachments

• IMG-20240814-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240814-WA0000.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 46

If u have small business savings acc is enough with hdfc or if u have huge transaction count take current acc in hdfc

U will get BHARAT QR so, u can accept any type of payments like visa cc rupay cc, and dc and regular UPI

Coming to charges :

A small update:
For rupay cc below 2000 they r not charging fee (mdr)
Above 2000 - 1.2%+18% GST

Coming to charges :

Super good information. Thank you very much.

Bro best is link your acc to phonepe or any upi app and get qr from there and print
If you go via Paytm and phonepe business then there's settlement time and also if someone pay via rupya cc then mdr issue
Better use normal simple qr

Coming to charges :

How do someone via CC on Bharat QR address? Isnt it like UPI?

Back