• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Need suggestion regarding Millennia Credit Card

qwert

TF Buzz
Hello, I am using Moneyback plus credit card with limit 2lac(chargeable card). I wanted to upgrade it to Millennia so I mailed the customer care. They told me that they can upgrade but it will FYF and afterwards 1000+gst. I have salary account with them and have corporate tie up but even so nor I am getting LTF offer at all. Now what should I do, shall I give my consort for upgrade or leave it. Its better if I get LTF instead FYF.

I would suggest you to go for Millennia CC as Moneyback Plus is good for nothing. If you use it for 1 Lakh a year, Rs.1000+GST= Rs.1180 will be waived off. In most cases, HDFC itself covert it to LTF if you do 1 Lakh cumulative txn in a quarter. My own was changed to LTF without any approach to bank in 2022. The only thing I did was used it for Rs.1.25 Lakh in Oct-Dec qtr. Beside this Millennia will give more benefits if you use Amazon to pay most of your bills, insurance and all other kind of payments. For Income Tax also you can use it to load Payzapp and get 1% CB. HDFC payment gateway at IT website charge 0.80%+18% GST i.e 0.95% and you get 1% back. So easy to reach milestone. Every quarter starting Jan-Mar you have a chance to get Rs.1000 eVoucher as milestone benefit.

Even if you can't use it much, Rs.25000 spends will give you Rs.1250-1500 CB which will cover annual charges.

For me there are only two best cards under budget. One is HDFC Millennia and other is SBI cashback card. I got rejected for SBI cashback recently. Already have their SimplyClick.
From your explanation its seems upgrading is good option. Even today I got mail of moneyback plus devaluation so Its good to convert it now.

I am also looking for sbi cashback card, I am currently using sbi pulse which is trash card tbh(got tricked by agent). I will apply for it after 3/4 months.

Back