• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestions for new Cards

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi All,
Since some of banks like BOB, Federal are offering few of their paid cards as LTF this month, please suggest me what are the best cards from their banks to apply for.

Current Portfolio:
HDFC DCB Metal FYF (annual spending milestone achieved)
American Express Gold Charge
American Express MRCC
American Express Plat Travel
SBI BPCL Rupay
ICICI Coral Rupay

Other Cards in the Family:
HDFC Regalia Gold
SCB smartearn
Axis Airtel
Kotak Myntra

I can’t get SBI Cashback or ICICI APay. SBI declined my application recently for some unknown reasons. I have closed Amazon Pay earlier, hence can’t reapply.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I really like my axis vistara signature for cv points and free premium economy vouchers ,i heard sbi vistara prime is even better for the same ,worth looking into if you can fly vistara out of you home airport to your desired destinations

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I really like my axis vistara signature for cv points and free premium economy vouchers ,i heard sbi vistara prime is even better for the same ,worth looking into if you can fly vistara out of you home airport to your desired destinations
It has redemption problem ..+ devaluation happened in tier

helloworld

TF Legend
Hi All,
Since some of banks like BOB, Federal are offering few of their paid cards as LTF this month, please suggest me what are the best cards from their banks to apply for.

Current Portfolio:
HDFC DCB Metal FYF (annual spending milestone achieved)
American Express Gold Charge
American Express MRCC
American Express Plat Travel
SBI BPCL Rupay
ICICI Coral Rupay

Other Cards in the Family:
HDFC Regalia Gold
SCB smartearn
Axis Airtel
Kotak Myntra

I can’t get SBI Cashback or ICICI APay. SBI declined my application recently for some unknown reasons. I have closed Amazon Pay earlier, hence can’t reapply.

you're actually good and not needed anymore cards. any categories you're looking? If it just for the sake of applying new card, apply whichever high card they're offering to you.