• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestions/help from HDFC bank account owners for salary A/C and DC details

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I am an ICICI salary account user from 2016 (it was created for me by the employer at that time, I'm not working with them anymore). I am thinking of changing to HDFC as my main account on which I will use the regular banking activities. I am currently holding Millenia CC LTF (they called me and provided as it was pre-approved)

What kind of bank account should I apply? Can we get Easyshop Platinum DC for a zero balance account or it is given to only specific account type holders? (to make use of bill pay cashback as I have started using CCs more)
Should I apply for the account online or go to bank in person?

If you have any suggestions, please let me know the name of the account and it's minimum balance to maintain, eligibility criteria for that account, etc details.

Thanks in advance.

I am an ICICI salary account user from 2016 (it was created for me by the employer at that time, I'm not working with them anymore). I am thinking of changing to HDFC as my main account on which I will use the regular banking activities. I am currently holding Millenia CC LTF (they called me and provided as it was pre-approved)

What kind of bank account should I apply? Can we get Easyshop Platinum DC for a zero balance account or it is given to only specific account type holders? (to make use of bill pay cashback as I have started using CCs more)
Should I apply for the account online or go to bank in person?

If you have any suggestions, please let me know the name of the account and it's minimum balance to maintain, eligibility criteria for that account, etc details.

Thanks in advance.
You can open it online, and HDFC doesn't offer a zero balance account. The minimum MAB requirement ranges from 2500 to 5000, depending on your location. The Easy Platinum card can be obtained with any account, but you need to pay the issuance and annual charges. If you sign up for the Max account, it requires a 25k MAB, but your card will be issued for free and will remain free as long as you hold that account. All higher account variants provide this card for free.

Reactions: Rkr
Back