• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help on HDFC Bank account Transfer to Other Branch

bibak

TF Select
I recently applied to transfer my HDFC account to rural area from my city where the minimum balance required is 10000 to new branch where I need to maintain 5000..

I applied on 2nd May for transfer and the branch told me it will take 7 days all work done ..

But till now my account is not transferred to rural branch. Today I called customer care but they said they don't have any updates regarding this ..

Arranged a call back from branch tomorrow morning..

Any one can help regarding this. Should I close the old account and open a new one . Or wait for the reply..

Current balance 60k .
Account was opened dec 2022.

Attachments

• IMG_20230510_192454.jpg
    IMG_20230510_192454.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 70
I recently applied to transfer my HDFC account to rural area from my city where the minimum balance required is 10000 to new branch where I need to maintain 5000..

I applied on 2nd May for transfer and the branch told me it will take 7 days all work done ..

But till now my account is not transferred to rural branch. Today I called customer care but they said they don't have any updates regarding this ..

Arranged a call back from branch tomorrow morning..

Any one can help regarding this. Should I close the old account and open a new one . Or wait for the reply..

Current balance 60k .
Account was opened dec 2022.
MAB changed to 5k ?

Back