• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestions on my CC portfolio

Hi fellow members, I have been using credit cards for the past 14 years but never cared about any RP's (never redeemed them as well) and all the promotional and pre-approval emails always went to spam directly. I recently came across this community and have learned a lot about saving money and improving Cibil etc.,, thanks to the founder and active members. Ofcourse, there is still lot more to learn. Below is my CC portfolio (well, 4 cards only). I would need your suggestions about what other cards I can add to my portfolio to avail max benefits

1. HDFC Regalia first - LTF - Use it very rarely, planning to upgrade it to Millenia
2. ICICI Coral - Renewal fee applicable - got it through salary account, use it for Flipkart/amazon offers
3. Amazon ICICI - LTF - For amazon purchases
4. SBI Cashback - Renewal fee - new add to my portfolio - planning to use it for online purchases

Below are my monthly routine expenditure details:
CC bill pay - Going to use HDFC billpay for 1% CB, as I have Easyshop platinum DC
Electricity Bill - Payzapp for 5% CB
Other utilities - SBI CB card

Need suggestions for (preferably LTF's):
1. Fuel (around 3K/month), Airtel Recharge (2 simcards and broadband), wallet loads (only using it for basic things), Insurance (50K/Annum)
I am currently planning to avail a home loan in the future (coming 6 months), so, don't want to apply for many new cards as it might impact the cibil

Hi fellow members, I have been using credit cards for the past 14 years but never cared about any RP's (never redeemed them as well) and all the promotional and pre-approval emails always went to spam directly. I recently came across this community and have learned a lot about saving money and improving Cibil etc.,, thanks to the founder and active members. Ofcourse, there is still lot more to learn. Below is my CC portfolio (well, 4 cards only). I would need your suggestions about what other cards I can add to my portfolio to avail max benefits

1. HDFC Regalia first - LTF - Use it very rarely, planning to upgrade it to Millenia
2. ICICI Coral - Renewal fee applicable - got it through salary account, use it for Flipkart/amazon offers
3. Amazon ICICI - LTF - For amazon purchases
4. SBI Cashback - Renewal fee - new add to my portfolio - planning to use it for online purchases

Below are my monthly routine expenditure details:
CC bill pay - Going to use HDFC billpay for 1% CB, as I have Easyshop platinum DC
Electricity Bill - Payzapp for 5% CB
Other utilities - SBI CB card

Need suggestions for (preferably LTF's):
1. Fuel (around 3K/month), Airtel Recharge (2 simcards and broadband), wallet loads (only using it for basic things), Insurance (50K/Annum)
I am currently planning to avail a home loan in the future (coming 6 months), so, don't want to apply for many new cards as it might impact the cibil
I would suggest below cards
1) Flipkart Axis card - u get as high as 13% discount during sales. Even though u have sbi card for 5% cb, having one axis card is must as it gives many offers during sales.
2) If your salary is 24lpa, try to get SCB Ultimate card as it gives 3.3% cb on wallet loads and offline purchases as well.

I would suggest below cards
1) Flipkart Axis card - u get as high as 13% discount during sales. Even though u have sbi card for 5% cb, having one axis card is must as it gives many offers during sales.
2) If your salary is 24lpa, try to get SCB Ultimate card as it gives 3.3% cb on wallet loads and offline purchases as well.
True for the first point, having an axis card would help in sales and whatnot and it has a very good reward rate for offline purchases - 1.5% and one lounge access per quarter
SC Ult is pretty meh, i mean a lot of people here like SC Ult to minmax and whatnot but it's redemption options tho and no official fee waiver spend goal

Back