• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestions to buy domain

avikrish

TF Premier
I want to buy a new domain and use subdomains to point to existing urls (like websites hosted on systeme.io and others etc...) and also I need email forwarding features.

Not looking for any hosting now.

I need suggestions for below

1) which domain registrar is better for the above? I have shortlisted porkbun, cloudfare, namecheap , anyone if already using anyone of these please let me know. Renewal prices should be reasonable and less.

2) for email forwarding, I need the below

support@subdomain.domain.com
enquiries@subdomain.domain.com
level2support@subdomain.domain.com

Like these to farward to single Gmail.

Is it good to go with Gmail to setup these customdomain emails or outlook (free version) ?

If anyone has any experience or suggestions, please help me , it will help my setup.

I have migrated all my domains from name cheap/Google domains to cloudflare. The domain emails are forwarded to proton mail

I have migrated all my domains from name cheap/Google domains to cloudflare. The domain emails are forwarded to proton mail
Hi i need .in tld , which is not available in cloudfare , and I also need a free reverse proxy service, please suggest me

Back