• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Neu Infinity giving 10% neu coins on Utility bills?

I am considering the Tata Neu infinity for utility bill payments as using AMEX has become a headache and using Regalia has very low returns.

Do the value of neucoins change for cashback vis a vis redeeming for hotels and flights on neu app?

I am considering the Tata Neu infinity for utility bill payments as using AMEX has become a headache and using Regalia has very low returns.

Do the value of neucoins change for cashback vis a vis redeeming for hotels and flights on neu app?
I was trying to book flight form neu app. 1 neu coin = 1 rs only
Also want to ask if we get 5% on neu card for booking flights with it on neu app.

Already using it, best CB card in my portfolio. Being in the airtel ecosystem helps a lot ( broadband + mobile + dth )
so if i do voda/jio recharge via airtel thanks app will i get 10%cb too? i thought it was only for elec/gas/water etc. bills. have you personally got cb for voda/jio recharge?

so if i do voda/jio recharge via airtel thanks app will i get 10%cb too? i thought it was only for elec/gas/water etc. bills. have you personally got cb for voda/jio recharge?
Yes other operator recharges also fetch 10% CB upto the monthly defined limits. But I was not able to find how to recharge Tata Play DTH using Thanks app.

Back