• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Neucoins Limit on Tata Infinity

itsmayank

TF Buzz
What is the upper limit of Neucoins that I can get If I shop on Croma using Neu App?

Let say, I wanted to buy something of 1 Lacs from Croma, will I get 10% (5% Infinity Card + 5% Neu App) or 10k as Neucoins? If no, then what is the upper limit?

So all offline spends on Neu Infinity at Croma are 0.33%? I'm getting far better discounts at the offline store than on Croma on the app so looking to use the Neu Infinity card in the offline store.
You get 5% Neu coins for offline purchase at Croma using Tata Neu infnity but I agree you will get better deal on Neu app.
On the app i was getting the the same product for 2k less +i had a 3k voucher from tata league + I got additonal 2k Neucoins from the app.

Offline Croma was agreeing to match Tata Neu or accept the 3k voucher. Not both. So i went for Tata neu purchase.

You get 5% Neu coins for offline purchase at Croma using Tata Neu infnity but I agree you will get better deal on Neu app.
On the app i was getting the the same product for 2k less +i had a 3k voucher from tata league + I got additonal 2k Neucoins from the app.

Offline Croma was agreeing to match Tata Neu or accept the 3k voucher. Not both. So i went for Tata neu purchase.
Its actually the other way around for me actually as far as the discounts go. I'm getting a much better deal at Croma offline as they were ready to price match (and offer better discounts) than what I'm getting online on Tata Neu (or even Amazon/FK). However, I was wondering if the 5% cap exists for purchases made offline at Croma.

Its actually the other way around for me actually as far as the discounts go. I'm getting a much better deal at Croma offline as they were ready to price match (and offer better discounts) than what I'm getting online on Tata Neu (or even Amazon/FK). However, I was wondering if the 5% cap exists for purchases made offline at Croma.
the hdfc page does no distinguish offline and online. I assume you get you will get 5% neucoins for spending upto 6lakh per month or 18lakhs per year.

Oh, lovely! I always thought the in-store discounts were lesser than 5%.

There is the limit for Neucard spends according to their fair usage policy for both Plus & Infinity card.

This is for Tata Neu Plus card:
View attachment 17074

This is for Tata Neu Infinity card:
View attachment 17075
I have 2 lic payments for Rs70,000 each, based on the above cap, I can max utilize is paying one insurance payment per month.

My query is is the monthly spend criteria is calendar month or billing/statement cycle month?

Back