• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New address of HDFC Cards in Chennai

Dobbiee

TF Select
During a recent discussion with a manager of credit cards on phone banking, it was informed that HDFC cards division in Chennai has shifted to a new location. Going forward we should send courier to this new address for requests/applications related to Upgrade and Limit Enhancement.

The Manager,
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
Door No. 94 SP, Estate Bus Stand,
Wavin Main Road, Mogappair West,
Chennai - 600058

For normal post office mails, there is a new PO Box address reported from @prabanomics
The Manager,
PO Box # 8654,
Ambattur Industrial Estate PO
Chennai - 600058

Last edited:
Functioning par kuch farakh padega kya ?
చిరునామా కొత్తదే
చిత్రవధ పాతదే

విలాసం కొత్తదే
విలాపం పాతదే

manzil nayi
mushkil vahi

stressed homer simpson GIF

During a recent discussion with a manager of credit cards on phone banking, it was informed that HDFC cards division in Chennai has shifted to a new location. Going forward we should send courier to this new address for requests/applications related to Upgrade and Limit Enhancement.

The Manager,
Door No. 94 SP, Estate Bus Stand,
Wavin Main Road, Mogappair West,
Chennai - 600058

For normal post office mails, there is a new PO Box address reported from @prabanomics
The Manager,
PO Box # 8654,
Ambattur Industrial Estate PO
Chennai - 600058
Thanks a lot was searching for exactly this

They can tell you pin to pin update
Through 18001600 number
Makesure you follow up to avoid mistakes
1 week is a lot of time if there are no holidays
Called both numbers - 18001600 , 044 6108 4900 @prabanomics
They are asking for some reference number or case id from which they can fetch details. But this is an offline process, no ref no is sent.

But yesterday night around 10pm, i got sms from cibil and equifax for enquiry by HDFC. So at least now i know that they have started working on the case.

Called both numbers - 18001600 , 044 6108 4900 @prabanomics
They are asking for some reference number or case id from which they can fetch details. But this is an offline process, no ref no is sent.

But yesterday night around 10pm, i got sms from cibil and equifax for enquiry by HDFC. So at least now i know that they have started working on the case.
Don’t you have the COURIER TRACKING NUMBER ?
That would be helpfuk here
Reply to me to track the same from hdfc :-
Hi Eswar, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'll certainly look into this for you. Please share with us the last four digits of your Credit Card No., along with the registered mobile number & email ID for further assistance.
We request you to send the courier details like date,courier name, airway bill number to enable us to review further. -Vinay, Service Manager

Back