• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New charge on adding money to Paytm wallet

If you go to the link, there is no mention of Debit card but they suggest using UPI to load the wallet free of charge.

Also, they are planning to levy maintenance charges on unused wallets at least once in last two years from 1 Jan. So if you have any balance left, take it out or use once to keep the wallet.

Terms also includes the 4.5% service charges for those users who transfer money back to Bank account.

If you go to the link, there is no mention of Debit card but they suggest using UPI to load the wallet free of charge.

Also, they are planning to levy maintenance charges on unused wallets at least once in last two years from 1 Jan. So if you have any balance left, take it out or use once to keep the wallet.

Terms also includes the 4.5% service charges for those users who transfer money back to Bank account.
Where it says 4.5% charges ?

got another info -

Wallet Maintenance Charges

A nominal maintenance fee will be charged to all users each quarter for maintenance of their Paytm Wallet from 1 January 2023.
This fee will be waived off for users who have made at least one Wallet transaction in the last 2 years. These charges are levied for the recovery of costs for services offered by Paytm Payments Bank for maintenance of user wallets. Full KYC users will be charged a fee of INR 15 per quarter (excl. GST), while all other users will be charged INR 5 per quarter (excl. GST).

I only use PayTM for their best UPI services.
I used to make bill payments, but they are charging platform fees.
Now, I will only use UPI services of PayTM.
Pata nahi, monetization karne ke liye Axis bank style charges kyon laga rahe hein.

Back