• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Game Changer for International Spends

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello, Everyone. Being a frequent traveler I always used to look for some amazing credit card with not so high fees and easy eligibility criteria. Currently there was only Rbl World Safari with 0% literal no mark up fee for 2999+ 18% GST however it seems UNI is about to launch their very own game changer in this field NX Wave with 0% Forex fee and life time free. A new credit card which possibly will be launched in December, currently it shows I am in waitlist but they have offered me a handsome credit limit of 4,15,000. Do check it out. Uni 1/3 card is now closing from December.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-12-17-57-32-35_eeec212455c4b378d706c32aeb430df3.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-12-17-57-32-35_eeec212455c4b378d706c32aeb430df3.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 74
Can any of these cards be used for corporate international spends ?

My company buys services from USA but we cannot use our Citibank debit card for international spends , it’s blocked for international transactions being a current account.

So is there a corporate card with 0 mark up fee that the company can apply for , and use ?

My company buys services from USA but we cannot use our Citibank debit card for international spends , it’s blocked for international transactions being a current account.

So is there a corporate card with 0 mark up fee that the company can apply for , and use
I don't have the exact answer for that, I haven't done a lot of research on this. But couldn't you have taken any personal credit card and get it expensed through your organization ? That's how it works in my company.

I don't have the exact answer for that, I haven't done a lot of research on this. But couldn't you have taken any personal credit card and get it expensed through your organization ? That's how it works in my company.
Those were my thoughts too but I was told by a community user (who is also a CA) that personal and corporate expenses cannot be mixed , here’s the thread :

Post in thread 'Income Tax Notice on credit card usage!!'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/income-tax-notice-on-credit-card-usage.3751/post-64813

Those were my thoughts too but I was told by a community user (who is also a CA) that personal and corporate expenses cannot be mixed , here’s the thread :

Post in thread 'Income Tax Notice on credit card usage!!'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/income-tax-notice-on-credit-card-usage.3751/post-64813
Yes, I understand this. Lets say you get a notice but then you would have all the expenses filled right? Each and every business transaction would definitely be getting filled either through some CRM or any such medium. You can demonstrate that but if it's a lot of transactions you are talking about then, yeah it's better to get a corporate credit card

Reactions: BMR
Yes, I understand this. Lets say you get a notice but then you would have all the expenses filled right? Each and every business transaction would definitely be getting filled either through some CRM or any such medium. You can demonstrate that but if it's a lot of transactions you are talking about then, yeah it's better to get a corporate credit card
Thanks. I’ll check with the company CA and update the thread here.

Hello, Everyone. Being a frequent traveler I always used to look for some amazing credit card with not so high fees and easy eligibility criteria. Currently there was only Rbl World Safari with 0% literal no mark up fee for 2999+ 18% GST however it seems UNI is about to launch their very own game changer in this field NX Wave with 0% Forex fee and life time free. A new credit card which possibly will be launched in December, currently it shows I am in waitlist but they have offered me a handsome credit limit of 4,15,000. Do check it out. Uni 1/3 card is now closing from December.
You didn't consider Indusind club vistara.
0% markup + 1% CV points + business class tickets on reaching milestones + no cash withdrawal charges
Only negative is the joining and annual fees for 11.8k

You didn't consider Indusind club vistara.
0% markup + 1% CV points + business class tickets on reaching milestones + no cash withdrawal charges
Only negative is the joining and annual fees for 11.8k
Vistara Explorer has a joining fee of 40k + taxes which is a big downside for me

So is there a corporate card with 0 mark up fee that the company can apply for , and use ?
No mix up of corp spending on personal cards
Chances of getting perquisite tax there
Legend card from IndusInd have features of having an addon in business name but legend have no benefits for overseas spending

Reactions: BMR
Currently it's only for their existing customers.

Back