• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Game Changer for International Spends

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello, Everyone. Being a frequent traveler I always used to look for some amazing credit card with not so high fees and easy eligibility criteria. Currently there was only Rbl World Safari with 0% literal no mark up fee for 2999+ 18% GST however it seems UNI is about to launch their very own game changer in this field NX Wave with 0% Forex fee and life time free. A new credit card which possibly will be launched in December, currently it shows I am in waitlist but they have offered me a handsome credit limit of 4,15,000. Do check it out. Uni 1/3 card is now closing from December.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-12-17-57-32-35_eeec212455c4b378d706c32aeb430df3.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-12-17-57-32-35_eeec212455c4b378d706c32aeb430df3.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 74
Still useless, I have Vitara infinite. Much better plus I don't see the point of paying 11k fees just gor Zero forex.
One business class domestic usually costs around 20-25k. So for 11k getting a 20-25k reward makes sense to me.
Also on spend of 15 lakhs, you get 5 business class tickets valued around 1 lakh. So 6.6% return plus 1% in form of CV points makes a total of 7.6%. Good for those who have annual spends over 3lakhs and have domestic travel.

One business class domestic usually costs around 20-25k. So for 11k getting a 20-25k reward makes sense to me.
Also on spend of 15 lakhs, you get 5 business class tickets valued around 1 lakh. So 6.6% return plus 1% in form of CV points makes a total of 7.6%. Good for those who have annual spends over 3lakhs and have domestic travel.
I have Vistara infinite, business class flight in Indian routes are absolutely gimmick. Except where your flight is longer than 2 hours. I fly usually in the range of 1,1.5. Additionally these award flights are never available around the busy dates. No flights available starting 22nd December to 2 Jan 2023. I already have 4 business class tickets and on top of it.

I have Vistara infinite, business class flight in Indian routes are absolutely gimmick. Except where your flight is longer than 2 hours. I fly usually in the range of 1,1.5. Additionally these award flights are never available around the busy dates. No flights available starting 22nd December to 2 Jan 2023. I already have 4 business class tickets and on top of it.
This is good POV. Business class makes sense for long flights only. How much taxes have to paid to use the free award flights?

Hello, Everyone. Being a frequent traveler I always used to look for some amazing credit card with not so high fees and easy eligibility criteria. Currently there was only Rbl World Safari with 0% literal no mark up fee for 2999+ 18% GST however it seems UNI is about to launch their very own game changer in this field NX Wave with 0% Forex fee and life time free. A new credit card which possibly will be launched in December, currently it shows I am in waitlist but they have offered me a handsome credit limit of 4,15,000. Do check it out. Uni 1/3 card is now closing from December.
What additional benefits this card provides compared to Scapia?
Scapia also has 0% forex markup and LTF.

Back