• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Insurance Initial Payment On SBI Cashback Card

Mack

TF Select
Hello TF Community,

I know we can pay any insurance premium in amazon using GV and get 2+5% cashback but how we can pay the new policy with 5% cashback, since we can only pay the initial premium through their respective website.

Last month I purchased max life policy in their portal with IDFC Millennia and later i recognised that merchant name and MCC code straightaway matches the insurance tag and received zero reward points.

So i cancelled the policy due to zero benefits.
Now i got the refund from them and going to reapply with right card for cashback benefits.

Any suggestions?

Other credit cards i hold - Flipkart Axis, SBI cashback, Icici apay, HDFC bharat Cashback.

Hello TF Community,

I know we can pay any insurance premium in amazon using GV and get 2+5% cashback but how we can pay the new policy with 5% cashback, since we can only pay the initial premium through their respective website.

Last month I purchased max life policy in their portal with IDFC Millennia and later i recognised that merchant name and MCC code straightaway matches the insurance tag and received zero reward points.

So i cancelled the policy due to zero benefits.
Now i got the refund from them and going to reapply with right card for cashback benefits.

Any suggestions?

Other credit cards i hold - Flipkart Axis, SBI cashback, Icici apay, HDFC bharat Cashback.
Buy Zingoy Prepaid Card & pay, net would be 3.5%; do KYC if txn >₹10K

Back