• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Menu to Track Confirmed Axis Grab Deals Transaction

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis has introduced a new Menu within the Grab Deals Platform to track the confirmed Grab Deals Transaction.

This can be accessed through Axis Mobile App (Grab Deals Option) or by visiting the Grab Deals website (https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/afportal/myTransactions)

I could find the transactions that I have done for March and February 2023. (Did not receive the sms confirmation earlier but this confirmed all the doubts). However could not find the transactions done on January 2023. (For this case I received sms confirmation).
Let me know if you are also facing such issue!

But finally good that Axis has introduced this most awaited and useful feature.

Attached are some snaps from the platform.

Peace! 🙂

Screenshot_20230330-224134.png

Screenshot_20230330-224221.png
Screenshot_20230330-223711~2.png

Guys, noticed one thing:

I have shared screenshots of transactions getting captured through this portal earlier for months of Feb & March and it showed "Reward Pont Eligible". Surprisingly, now it shows transactions captured for months of March & April. The Feb txn which was earlier tracked is vanished; I could not find in any of the tabs (recent txn, RP pending, in process, earned - nowhere).

So the platform still has glitch. Not sure how much we can utilize the platform.

Let me know if you come across similar scenarios.

And as mentioned, you can still access the platform by loggin in first with your card last 4 digit and phone number by clicking any of the affiliate sites (fk, Amazon or any) and then open the link below in the same browser in a different tab. https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/afportal/myTransactions

Cheers!

thanks got it ,my transactions of 31st may not showing so far. Is it normal?
Normal

So the platform still has glitch. Not sure how much we can utilize the platform.
Almost unusable for me. The cashback I received in Jan and Feb isn't showing
The Flipkart transactions of the last 2 months, for which I got the "transaction tracked" SMS, aren't showing

Last edited:
For me, something weird happened in jockey.

I did one purchase and everything went fine and i entered OTP and came back. Later in evening i noticed there is no deduction in my axis mobile app and there was no order history in jockey either.

So i placed another order again in evening and this time it got placed and amount got deducted.

Now in grab deals, I see 2 enteries for jockey with 2 different order number. No idea what happened here. I got only one deduction and one delivery.

We have a quite few omissions here like Amazon and Instant vouchers. I buy Instant vouchers for accelerated rewards and cashback during sales period which is quite attractive. They can't be tracked here, it seems.

1685807805112.png

For me, something weird happened in jockey.

I did one purchase and everything went fine and i entered OTP and came back. Later in evening i noticed there is no deduction in my axis mobile app and there was no order history in jockey either.

So i placed another order again in evening and this time it got placed and amount got deducted.

Now in grab deals, I see 2 enteries for jockey with 2 different order number. No idea what happened here. I got only one deduction and one delivery.
That means GrabDeals performed beyond expectations :ROFLMAO:
Normally, they should track both which they did, now when they get data update from the Merchant, one will get failed and other successful.

Last edited:
Charge you what? They won't credit anything for that, so nothing to reverse/charge later on
Charge me the transaction amount. I have seen few cases where people have been charged for transactions after 3-4 months, which they don't even remember.

I don't know those were genuinely missing transactions due to some glitch or cases like mine, where both transaction and order didn't get processed.

Hope it doesn't happen to me. Otherwise it will take another 3-4 weeks of mail chain with Axis to get it reversed.

Is there a limit on Grabdeals transactions? I just got informed by axis PMO that only first transactions per month are eligible for reward points.
View attachment 19329
Every partner has different terms and conditions. Read through the page at least. It is anyway just 3-4 lines.

For Zomato, it is 3 transactions per month like they mentioned. Or rather it was, as i can't see it anymore now.

Back