• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New RuPay card Wallet Launched - Free Credit card/Amex card to bank

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
New RuPay card Wallet Launched - Free Credit card/Amex card to bank:

Google Play store link -

Note - Only Latest version app v9.0.1 or above get card option (Google play store) but some people told they got old version 8.1.8 (card option not available on this old version app).

IOS link - https://apps.apple.com/in/app/fortum-charge-drive-india/id1340234932

vhytfgu.jpg

First signup with your Mobile number and email id.

After login, go to here 3 dots, bottom right cornor -

Screenshot_20230213-223345.jpg

Now go to "Payment method" -

Screenshot_20230213-223354.jpg

Go to "Fortum charge & Drive Card" and complete mini kyc with any documents like i complete mini kyc with my Voter ID number.

Screenshot_20230213-223409.jpg

After mini kyc complete, you need to go to "Card details & Limit Settings" -

Screenshot_20230213-223425.jpg

Take a screenshot of your Virtual RuPay card number and also set your Ecom limit to Rs10,000 -

Screenshot_20230213-223452.jpg

Now main trick is here -

Credit card loading is Free. Go back to "Add money" option and add through your credit card.

now use your "Fortum charge & Drive Card (RuPay card)" to Paytm wallet Load via Uber app.

Note - Your RuPay prepaid card detect as debit card and you can load upto 2 lakhs in your Paytm wallet via Uber app (if you use multiple "Fortum charge & Drive Card").

Here i already used full Rs10,000 on Paytm wallet load via Uber -
Screenshot_20230213-223519.jpg

Note - first time i recommended Try with Rs1 or Rs100.

Enjoy!

Hasta la vista.

Last edited:

Ragul

TF Select
How much time does Aeronpay take to reflect loaded money in prepaid card ? I have just loaded some money and it's been over 20 min.s but it's still not there in prepaid card.
It should reflect immediately. if not just contact with them.

I faced the same issue. I waited 1day and contacted them, they checked and credited back to Aeronpay wallet.

seekndestroy99

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
fortum card stop working on paytm wallet laod via Uber app.

You can use fortum card to load money on Bajaj wallet app (if you have Bajaj wallet UPI then transfer to bank or cc bill pay via Amazon).

fortum wallet loading give 5% cashback for SBI Cashback card/Amex card also supported.
Does Fortum Card still give 5% Cashback after the Devaluation?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Now it's not working

Will you please guide all the steps in brief starting from loading money by using CB card till final withdrawal?
It’s just first part buying crypto with cc
U can use any foreign exchange like binance who won’t report to IT 🇮🇳.
Second part is selling with same price or with profit margin in peer to peer exchange by getting money into our bank account for paying cc bill

kshitij_0

TF Ace
It’s just first part buying crypto with cc
U can use any foreign exchange like binance who won’t report to IT 🇮🇳.
Second part is selling with same price or with profit margin in peer to peer exchange by getting money into our bank account for paying cc bill
Thanks for the reply. I have few other doubts related to that.

1) Can we buy crypto with CC just like UPI with zero charges? If yes then which card and which platform should we use? Also, Fortron card is a prepaid card, right?
2) Are you sure that Binance trns are not reported to IT even after the new rules under Section 115BBH and 194S?
3) As far as I know, P2P transaction do attract arbitrage loss. That means the price at which you buy any crypto e.g USDT will generally be more than the price at which you will be able to sell it immediately. But ofc demand supply also work here, so if you wait you can get better or worse price also, but that's not our area of interest.

Could you please share some screenshots that can help us? I think that'll be better

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the reply. I have few other doubts related to that.

1) Can we buy crypto with CC just like UPI with zero charges? If yes then which card and which platform should we use? Also, Fortron card is a prepaid card, right?
2) Are you sure that Binance trns are not reported to IT even after the new rules under Section 115BBH and 194S?
3) As far as I know, P2P transaction do attract arbitrage loss. That means the price at which you buy any crypto e.g USDT will generally be more than the price at which you will be able to sell it immediately. But ofc demand supply also work here, so if you wait you can get better or worse price also, but that's not our area of interest.

Could you please share some screenshots that can help us? I think that'll be better
For all the questions only 1 answer without cryptocurrency knowledge don’t take this path to get spend milestone benefits since a 40 day period will not suffice for averaging if market goes down
Pro tip: play with usd tether alone mostly no loss just cc rewards are bonus: BNB smart chain also ok instead of USDT
Again crypto market is not everyone’s cup of tea
Platform I use is binance and card used is Magnus card and p2p account at receiver side ICICI zero delay lag

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For all the questions only 1 answer without cryptocurrency knowledge don’t take this path to get spend milestone benefits since a 40 day period will not suffice for averaging if market goes down
Pro tip: play with usd tether alone mostly no loss just cc rewards are bonus: BNB smart chain also ok instead of USDT
Platform I use is binance and card used is Magnus card and p2p account at receiver side ICICI zero delay lag
I think there is some % which Binance charges for using CC.

harsh42s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is very risky - as an income tax professional I advise caution. Sooner or later if IT Dep seeks data from Binance, then they would be bound to share and that's when you may be served with 148 if you have not already reported this transactions.