• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas New to Atlas - Queries

Siva05

TF Buzz
I'm new to Atlas. But, i understood that it gives 5EM/100 on direct bookings & Travel edge.

Karnataka RSTC Bus booking will be calculated as Direct bus booking or Govt institutions?

Also NPS will be considered as Govt institutions, is it?

If we buy Gift cards , will we get 2EM? Where to buy, shall I directly buy from Amazon/Flipkart

May I know if any tricks to do excluded category transactions like NPS , Jewellery & Utilities?

Solution
Karnataka RSTC Bus booking will be calculated as Direct bus booking or Govt institutions?
A. Government

A. Government

If we buy Gift cards , will we get 2EM? Where to buy, shall I directly buy from Amazon/Flipkart
A. 2 edge miles . Buy directly from Amazon

May I know if any tricks to do excluded category transactions like NPS , Jewellery & Utilities
A. You will not get any miles for the excluded categories which you can check on the Axis Bank website.

Please mark this as your solution by clicking the ✔️ at the bottom right of the answer
A. Government

A. Government

May I know if any tricks to do excluded category transactions like NPS , Jewellery & Utilities
A. You will not get any miles for the excluded categories which you can check on the Axis Bank website.

Please mark this as your solution by clicking the ✔️ at the bottom right of the answer

Solution
I'm new to Atlas. But, i understood that it gives 5EM/100 on direct bookings & Travel edge.

May I know if any tricks to do excluded category transactions like NPS , Jewellery & Utilities?
On direct bookings & Travel edge 10 miles which is on transfer 1:2

A. Government

A. Government

Thanks @drsel

Also could you please confirm if any min transaction value to get EM?

if I spend Rs50, will I get 1EM?

A. Government

A. Government

Any idea about buying gift cards from Park+ & magicpin, will that still fetch EM?

Is payment of utility bill through community management apps like Mygate or ADDA tagged as utility spends or as normal online spends ?

For my Yes Marquee, this payment is considered as online payments and getting 36 RP/200 Rs.

Back