• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Wallet UPI app | Free Credit Card to bank + Extra earning

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
New Wallet UPI app | Free RuPay Credit Card to bank + Extra earning:

Note - only PAN number required for full Kyc. You can load max 1 lakh at a time.

App is RBI licensed PPI/Wallet app (100% secure your wallet money).

Refer is only for loan. So ignore refer thing.

App link:

Download the app signup/login

you will see popup window for loan, just slide up to down and close

Now scroll down and here all option, add money, Wallet UPI etc.

or click on "Pay" option and go to wallet page.

Click on add money and complete full kyc.

Note - only PAN number required for full Kyc. You can load max 1 lakh at a time.

Screenshot_20240915-055200.webp

Free RuPay Credit Card to bank -

Go to add money option choose BHIM UPI

now choose your favourite app and load money. no extra charge for RuPay credit Card link UPI add money.

Extra Earning -

Use Supermoney UPI app and load money and get every time Rs5 or Rs4 or Rs3 or Rs2 cashback.

Or use Yes bank, all RuPay credit card user offer here and chance to get Rs100 cashback -

https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-users-any-rupay-credit-card-upi-spend-₹2000-and-get-₹100-cashback-on-rupay-credit-card-upi-in-yes-pay-next-app.31821/

Also BHIM app offer, Flat Rs100 cashback - https://www.bhimupi.org.in/offers/bhim-offer-details?Id=15

Yes bank offer and BHIM app offer is not guarantee you will receive Rs100 cashback each offer but no harm to try.

Wallet UPI -

Just click on UPI and activate your Wallet UPI.

You can also transfer to your bank account or Wallet UPI etc.

New UPI register limit is Rs5000 for next 24-48hrs.

Note - first time try Rs100.

Also note - If by chance your money is debited and not added to wallet then just wait 15-20mins, your money will auto added (no need to worry).

Warning - Dnt load super duper big amount like 80k or 1 lakh on newly created account.

They will block your wallet for suspicious activities (2 person reported)

Take it easy, nothing will happen. I've been using it for a week, spending a few thousands rupees every day. Nothing has happened so far.

App is RBI licensed wallet, you money is 100% safe but of course they will block your wallet for suspicious activities, if you create new account and suddenly loaded 80k or 1 lakh.

Im sure they will unblock your account after complaint. This has happened before with another wallet apps as well. After suddenly loading such a large amount, it was later unblocked.

Aram aram se karo bhai sab koi, waise bhi new UPI register limit ka 5k hai for next 24-48hrs me.

Last edited:
True balance account blocked for abnormal activities @Abhishek012 , what to do?
How much money you added ? Used only Wallet UPI transaction na ?

App is working perfectly, im using from last 1 week without any issue except one minor issue - If by chance your money is debited and not added to wallet then just wait 15-20mins, your money will auto added (no need to worry).

Anyway, after my post, many people told in whatsapp groups, successfully add and transfer to bank Rs2500*2 times (New register UPI limit is 5k for next 24-48hrs).

You can load a maximum of Rs 1 lakh at a time. After spend i think you can add more money (after spend limit again reset to 1 lakh).

No idea full monthly limit and daily limit.
Tried 100, worked fine.

Tried 2500, money loaded to wallet, then debited from wallet but not getting credited to bank and gets refunded back to wallet.

I guess now these failures would have also counted towards 5000 limit, so need to try again after 24 hours.

App is working perfectly, im using from last 1 week without any issue except one minor issue - If by chance your money is debited and not added to wallet then just wait 15-20mins, your money will auto added (no need to worry).

Anyway, after my post, many people told in whatsapp groups, successfully add and transfer to bank Rs2500*2 times (New register UPI limit is 5k for next 24-48hrs).
I had added around 80k, and sent 5k via upi to bank, i missed that only 5k could be sent on first day, so i was trying to send 10k multiple times (3-4 times), which all resulted in failed transactions, then i was trying to add 10k more and suddenly i got logged out. Now when i am trying to login, the following message displays (ss attached)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240915_130104.webp
    Screenshot_20240915_130104.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 50

Called customer care, they are asking to email them aadhar, pan card, and statement of bank from which money was loaded.

Warning - Dnt load super duper big amount like 80k or 1 lakh on newly created account.

Take it easy, nothing will happen. I've been using it for a week, spending a few thousands rupees every day. Nothing has happened so far.

App is RBI licensed wallet, you money is 100% safe but of course they will block your wallet for suspicious activities, if you create new account and suddenly loaded 80k or 1 lakh.

Im sure they will unblock your account after complaint. This has happened before with another wallet apps as well. After suddenly loading such a large amount, it was later unblocked.

Aram aram se karo bhai sab koi, waise bhi new UPI register limit ka 5k hai for next 24-48hrs me.

Mcc btaona, axis ya hdfc cc se transaction karke, call pe pucho

Back