• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Limit Enhancement offer for IDFC Credit Card

inakul14

TF Buzz
I received my IDFC credit card on December 16, 2022, with a limit of 40k. Despite using it regularly, I have never received any limit enhancement offers. Additionally, I have a savings account with IDFC.

I received my IDFC credit card on December 16, 2022, with a limit of 40k. Despite using it regularly, I have never received any limit enhancement offers. Additionally, I have a savings account with IDFC.
Where do you use , at which platforms?

Last month I called them regarding this and they said currently they dont have a system for auto limit enhancement. But if you request CC, they take a request, need to share salary slip and they will provide LE.

I have a IDFC Wow credit card with 100k Limit. I already made a purchase of 100k yesterday. If I pay my bill now, Is it possible to purchase a product of 100k again tomorrow.

I have a IDFC Wow credit card with 100k Limit. I already made a purchase of 100k yesterday. If I pay my bill now, Is it possible to purchase a product of 100k again tomorrow.
Yes, of course! But make sure to pay that off as well, or at least 70 to 80% of it before the bill generates. Otherwise your score would be affected.

Received limit enhancement offer 2 days ago via Email, availed through Whatsapp. Limit increased by 10% :)

In my case , I was able to the transaction in November 2023 using the limit and paying it again and using , but after November 2023 this method has stopped working . Contacted the bank , they are saying that bank rules have changed .

Whatsapp "INCREASE LIMIT" to +91 76698 00557

For this if your card is less than 6 months old, they might not increase. This route works if your card is more than 6months old as per your experience.
Ya I m holding for more than 1 year but now I decided not to increase the limit as my usage is very low in idfc n will increase my hdfc cArd since it's primary

Back