• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No More cashback of 1% on HDFC platinum debit card to make credit card payment via Mobikwik...

I am unable to redeem the accrued cashback . It says " We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Both app and NB isn't allowing to redeem. I am getting DC option to pay my bills in NB though .

Last edited:
I am unable to redeem the accrued cashback . It says " We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Both app and NB isn't allowing to redeem. I am getting DC option to pay my bills both in NB and app .
Are you still on old UI?

I am unable to redeem the accrued cashback . It says " We apologize, but this facility is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." Both app and NB isn't allowing to redeem. I am getting DC option to pay my bills in NB though .
You can retry later. It's usual issue with hdfc but it works when you attempt again after some time Or next day.

I have paid my CC bills through HDFC Bill Pay & Mobikwik& Paytm using HDFC platinum debit card and millenia debit card around a week back however points have still not been credited for any combination. Is anyone else facing a similar issue?

I have just added my sbi card in hdfc . this is month end and i have to pay 1 lakh biol .heard mobikwik not giving cashback.freecharge is taking tax .any other way to get 750 cashback.

Is anyone getting debit card option in billpay today?
My net banking I'd is migrated to new UI and from then I am not getting debit card option to pay the bills. In older ui my family members are able to see that debit card option in their bill pay section.

Back