• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No pre-approved offer in hdfc

I applied for a Hdfc Swiggy CC(was pre-approved) in December but I didn’t activated it and got closed in January and now from last 7-8 months i am not able to get a pre-approved offer.

Cibil score-780
History-1y 10 months
Inquires- 6
Cards i have- Amzn icici/Sbicb/Coral/Idfc classic/🪓airtel
Highest limit-2.4L

You have best cards, try to utilize them.

airtel needs: 90k annual spends (food, groceries, utilities)
cb: covers online spends
amzn: covers 2% bill payments

Do you need swgy? can get at 2-5% in amzn along with existing 2% or can use cb to purchase them with extra 5%.

HDFC is the most overrated bank. Maybe they consider themselves Almighty God. I have read here people telling others to wait for years 🤡 to get pre-approved LTF Millennia!! This is like HDFC testing how strong is your Tapshcharrya.

I have their savingsmax account which is now more than 6 months old and there are no pre-approved cc offers yet despite having high number of transactions and maintaining close to 80K balance.

On the other hand, the most trolled bank, SBI, has been pretty generous with LEs and pre approved offers. Got descent limit on first SBI credit card, got first LE in the 4th month, second in the 11th month. From the 6-7th month, SimplySave started showing as pre-approved and recently, Cashback is being shown as pre-approved.

The day we stop getting 1% cashback on Platinum DC, I am going to stop worshipping HDFC.

You have best cards, try to utilize them.

airtel needs: 90k annual spends (food, groceries, utilities)
cb: covers online spends
amzn: covers 2% bill payments

Do you need swgy? can get at 2-5% in amzn along with existing 2% or can use cb to purchase them with extra 5%.
No i am not talking about swiggy i just need a Core hdfc card maybe Regalia or DCP

HDFC is the most overrated bank. Maybe they consider themselves Almighty God. I have read here people telling others to wait for years 🤡 to get pre-approved LTF Millennia!! This is like HDFC testing how strong is your Tapshcharrya.

I have their savingsmax account which is now more than 6 months old and there are no pre-approved cc offers yet despite having high number of transactions and maintaining close to 80K balance.

On the other hand, the most trolled bank, SBI, has been pretty generous with LEs and pre approved offers. Got descent limit on first SBI credit card, got first LE in the 4th month, second in the 11th month. From the 6-7th month, SimplySave started showing as pre-approved and recently, Cashback is being shown as pre-approved.

The day we stop getting 1% cashback on Platinum DC, I am going to stop worshipping HDFC.
100% correct but still need a Core Hdfc card.

@SSV some help?

I am holding Saving max With classic relationship and maintaining 1 lakh+ balance but still no pre-approved

@SSV some help?

I am holding Saving max With classic relationship and maintaining 1 lakh+ balance but still no pre-approve
I don't bank with HDFC so am unsure, but have heard that they provide offers if you update your salary in the profile section of the HDFC netbanking. Do try that as it can trigger sone pre approved offers.

Cashback is being shown as pre-approved in net banking ?

Back