• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No premium cards showing on idfc credit card application

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to apply idfc credit card using c2c way.
But I can't see most premium cards in the list! Is that means no chance of getting premium card from idfc like wealth?

Some of the cards missing in the list are
Axis magnus, reserve
Icici emerald
Hdfc dcb, infinia
Bob eterna

Anybody applied using premium cards?

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess your question is you can see possible offered option as "Select" card and you want "Wealth" card? If that's the case, there are two options.
1) Apply for select and then get converted into Wealth after 6 months (Now a days its easy as compared to an year back)
2) Try to apply offline for Wealth via branch. Only problem is, if you don't have existing relationship, they may insist to open an account.

I read somewhere that people have directly got Wealth based on C2C, but not sure whether they were seeing "Wealth" as an option for selection, or it was still "Select".

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess your question is you can see possible offered option as "Select" card and you want "Wealth" card? If that's the case, there are two options.
1) Apply for select and then get converted into Wealth after 6 months (Now a days its easy as compared to an year back)
2) Try to apply offline for Wealth via branch. Only problem is, if you don't have existing relationship, they may insist to open an account.

I read somewhere that people have directly got Wealth based on C2C, but not sure whether they were seeing "Wealth" as an option for selection, or it was still "Select".
I want to know whether anybody got idfc wealth using other bank premium card.
1) I didn't gone to that step, so don't know it might show select or wealth. But yes I want wealth only
2) there's no offline way in idfc, even branch people do in online application except approval basis

hemant89

TF Premier

How to upgrade existing select to wealth? I tried with their customers care but they denied it.

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to upgrade existing select to wealth? I tried with their customers care but they denied it.
Here is a thread for the same

hemant89

TF Premier
Here is a thread for the same

I have read that thread... People face the same issue, IDFC is not upgrading to wealth easily.