• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Noise Earbuds free (worth 3499) : Spend based offer on Eterna/Premier card

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello TFians,

Received spend based offer on 12th morning from BOB on Whatsapp: Get Noise Earbuds worth 3499 on spending 50000 between 12th Sept to 15th Sept.

The above offer is received on Whatsapp for both Eterna & Premier card across my family members, message only mentions Wallet load, return & refunds not eligible & in the bottom mentioned T&C apply but no link to download T&C document.

Is there anyone who got similar offer (with same or different spend criteria) & also manage to get detailed T&C for this offer?

I think earlier BOB was providing similar offer in 2023 but for fresh application of Eterna credit card, not sure if anyone able to avail it last year.

There is no clarity if any other Txn types excluded along with Wallet load in meeting spend criteria, also no detail about offer fulfillment period & the model details of Noise Earbud.
I feel the actual selling price of Noise Earbud may be much lower if the mentioned 3499 is the MRP price.

How are they dangerous?
  • Earbuds and noise cancellation headphones can damage ear drum because of the cabin pressure in your ear canal. The continuous thumps would cause damage to it.
  • Besides that listening music at loud volume would cause damage to sensory ear hair cells. It can cause Tinnitus or worse things too. A lot of people in their 20s have started experiencing symptoms of Tinnitus. [Google it]
  • And the last thing, ear buds can cause buildup of ear wax which can cause ear infection, or vertigo etc.The build up ear wax cause trauma on ear drum too.

Back