• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to get an axis card

rahee

TF Buzz
Hi,
I already own flipkart axis and axis ace credit cards. Now i want to apply for my zone credit card but the team is telling that one cannot own more than 2 axis credit cards per user . is this true?

Hi,
I already own flipkart axis and axis ace credit cards. Now i want to apply for my zone credit card but the team is telling that one cannot own more than 2 axis credit cards per user . is this true?
Call axis cc & tell to upgrade flipkart card to myzone under shared limit.

If you have ac with Axis, you could see my zone, neo in pre-approved offers of credit card section.

Axis Bank typically allows a maximum of two credit cards per user. Since you already have the Flipkart Axis and Axis Ace cards, consider choosing one or closing one before applying for the My Zone card.

However, some individuals do hold more than two Axis cards. You could negotiate with customer service, explaining your reasons for wanting the My Zone card.

While i only have two cards with axis at the moment, everytime i login to netbanking credit card portal ,they keep offering me new card

Also when i called customer care, she was offering me a Vistara Infinite(might have been an upgrade of my existing Vistara Signature)

Hi,
Call customer care & say u want myzone card they will give u over authentication via otp .

Why u want myzone ? If not just for sake of managing credit utilisation ratio

Axis Bank typically allows a maximum of two credit cards per user. Since you already have the Flipkart Axis and Axis Ace cards, consider choosing one or closing one before applying for the My Zone card.

However, some individuals do hold more than two Axis cards. You could negotiate with customer service, explaining your reasons for wanting the My Zone card.
No , 3 card policy.
Axis is good in this regard won't say anything 😀 bad .
Even my cousin with 15k limit has 3 card all procured via customer care. without cibil hit .

Where did u see 2 card policy.. customer care everyday shouts 3 card policy - 3 card policy

Hi,
lucky you.. what is so special abt myzone.. get another bank cc..

Where did u see 2 card policy.. customer care everyday shouts 3 card policy - 3 card policy
That day when you suggested I should try for Axis IOCL and Privilege. I tried to negotiate for LTF IOCL and paid Privilage. However, the bank representative informed me that Axis Bank typically allows only two credit cards per user. When I mentioned seeing instances of people holding four Axis cards on YouTube, the representative dismissed it as a rare case.

That day when you suggested I should try for Axis IOCL and Privilege. I tried to negotiate for LTF IOCL and paid Privilage. However, the bank representative informed me that Axis Bank typically allows only two credit cards per user. When I mentioned seeing instances of people holding four Axis cards on YouTube, the representative dismissed it as a rare case.
You rode the wrong boat ⛵ .
Card through customer care is not ltf or fyf ..its always paid .. unless you have pre approved offer.

For 3rd card ..its easy like munching in axis.
Just say u want & they will do it

If he/she deny ..call again

3 card is standard SOP in axis to anyone no exception..

Suppose u get ur first card approved today (magnus) & delivered..if u will call tomorrow to get say u want previlgae card and iocl too .they will give u in same call

B o g o - movie
1 year subscription sony live
Peace of mind that there is no reward to expect
Good advice is rare...and you are blessed with so much wisdom :)..every benefit one card.. he already has 2..hardly peace of mind when all 3 are from Axis.. its asking for mental agony not peace!!

You rode the wrong boat ⛵ .
Card through customer care is not ltf or fyf ..its always paid .. unless you have pre approved offer.

For 3rd card ..its easy like munching in axis.
Just say u want & they will do it

If he/she deny ..call again

3 card is standard SOP in axis to anyone no exception..

Suppose u get ur first card approved today (magnus) & delivered..if u will call tomorrow to get say u want previlgae card and iocl too .they will give u in same call
I think I'll wait for preapproved LTF offer then, just in case they give me some X card as LTF, can I negotiate it to some other card as LTF?

Back